Chapter 15

A/N: Man, I love you all!  This chapter starts of recapping some of last chapter and again, the "R" rating applies.  I'm sure you know why.

....

"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C.S. Lewis

EPOV

After we got back to the hotel, I was a bundle of nerves as I thought about what was going to be happening soon. Bella and I were going to make love, and it was a terrifying, yet exhilarating thought. I was barely able to eat the food that we ordered, but I managed. Once we were done eating, I knew the time had come. Bella understood that I was nervous, and she did her best to qualm my nerves.

I slid into bed next to her and immediately her lips covered mine in a passionate kiss. She broke the kiss and told me we didn't have to go through with what we were about to do, but I assured it I wanted to. I very much wanted to. I voiced my concerns about screwing things up, but she told me she'd show me what to do. I had to admit that definitely made things hotter.

Before I knew what I was doing my hands were sliding under her top tugging it up, and she broke the kiss to pull her shirt off, baring her breasts to me. They were amazing. I loved them. They fit perfectly in my hand, and my hands shook a bit as I reached out to touch them. She let out some little noises as I touched her, and I felt a wave of awe overcome me. I had caused her to make those noises. 

"Am I doing okay?" I whispered, hating the insecurity I heard in my voice.

"Oh, yes. Please, don't stop," she said.

I grinned a bit and continued to caress her, and my hand moved down and grabbed her butt, giving it a gentle squeeze. All of a sudden, she grasped my head and brought her mouth to mine, attacking it. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over, so that I was on my side, hovering over her. Before long, I had her pants off of her, then realized I had no clue what to do next. I tried to think of everything that Emmett had told me about having sex, but my mind was blank.

"What should I do?" I asked her.

"Touch me."

"Where? How?"

"Anywhere. Everywhere," she said before taking my hand in hers and guiding me.  With patience and love, she showed me what she liked and it was amazing. 

I almost couldn't believe it when she reached down and pulled her panties off, leaving me bare to her gaze.  I was awed by her beauty.

"You're beautiful," I said in a voice filled with awe. She truly was. I'd never actually seen a—well, I wasn't just sure what to call it. Vagina seemed so clinical. Pussy, I almost choked thinking the word, seemed so—so, I didn't know. I wasn't sure I could call it that, although I'd heard Emmett and Jasper use that term plenty of times. I supposed that I could ask Bella, but now probably wasn't the time.

Turning my attention back to her, she grasped my hand and brought it to her center. Center, was a good word. I could use that for time being.

"Just keep touching me. It feels so fucking good," she moaned.

So I did, finding that little nub that Emmett had told was the key to the kingdom. He'd told me that if you found that nub, your girl would love you forever. For once, he was right.  I watched in amazement as she trembled and called out my name.

"I take it that was okay?" I asked, feeling a bit smug.

"Fucking hell, Edward! That was amazing!"

I gave her a smile despite the nerves that had taken up again.  We were about to do it!  Reaching down, she yanked my boxers off.  I was afraid she wouldn't like what she saw, but her gasp and the love in her eyes said otherwise.