Chapter 10

A/N: So, it's only 11:30 in the a.m and it's already 100 degrees with the heat index being 107.  Ugh!  Good thing I'm holed up in inside.  This weather is, as my spousal unit would say, ridunkulous.  As always gang, I appreciate the reviews so very much!  

FYI: This chapter sort of earns its "R" rating.  Figured I'd give you a heads up.

....

"A tattoo is a true poetic creation, and is always more than meets the eye. As a tattoo is grounded on living skin, so its essence emotes a poignancy unique to the mortal human condition." ~V. Vale and Andrea Juno,Modern Primitives

BPOV

I was warm, so incredibly comfortable and warm. A strong male arm was wrapped around my waist, and a large hand cupped my boob. Upon realizing that, my eyes flew open. Edward was copping a feel! I knew that if he woke up and realized where his hand was, he'd be flustered and probably upset. On the other hand, his reaction would probably be hilarious, and I was really enjoying the feel of his hand.

Behind me, Edward let out a contented moan and pulled me in closer, wrapping his arm around me tighter.

"Bella," he moaned, before thrusting up against me. 

Oh, my. The boy was packing. I wiggled a bit against him, and he let out another moan.

"Mmmm ... my beautiful tattooed angel."

I did my best to stifle the giggle that was threatening to erupt but was unsuccessful. My giggles woke Edward up, who was obviously a bit confused.

"Bella? What—" he began, then jerked his hand off my breast. "Oh, my God! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to grope you. I'm so, so sorry!"

I let loose with a laugh. He was so damn cute.

"It's fine. I didn't mind," I told him, rolling over so I was facing him.

He had rolled onto his back, the covers slipping down a bit, and I could see the tent in his pants. I couldn't wait to get a hold of that; of him. The man was too sexy for his own good, and the fact that he didn't even realize it, made him even more appealing. He'd thrown his arm over his face, hiding his face from me.

I tugged on his arm, but he refused to remove it.  "Edward, please don't be embarrassed."

"I can't help it. I grabbed you without your permission," his muffled voice said.

I rolled my eyes. "You didn't do it on purpose. Honestly, Edward, I didn't mind. It felt nice."

Reluctantly, he removed his arm and looked at me. His face was bright red. I couldn't resist leaning over and giving him a quick closed mouth kiss. I didn't want to kill him with my dragon breath. I snuggled up next to him and put my arm around his waist, holding him close. My hand traveled up and down his chest, reveling in the muscles that lay hidden there. He was super built, but he was well toned.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked me.

"Best sleep I've had in a while. You seemed to have slept well yourself. Any interesting dreams?" I asked.

"Uh—why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason. You just seemed quite happy to see me this morning," I told him, my gaze drifting to his groin.

Immediately, his hands flew down to cover his crotch, causing me to roar with laughter. I couldn't help it, and I felt bad, but it was too funny.

"I'm sor—sorry. I'm not laughing at you, just at your reaction."