My English Teacher's An Alpha Werewolf... And I Think I'm His Mate!

Chapter 1

I snarled and smacked the alarm clock, anything to stay away from reality. Fumbling, I eventually found the button that stopped the horrible noise and turned back over.

"Madison, you better be awake! It's half six!" My Mum's annoying voice hissed through my door. "If David wakes up there will be hell on, young lady!"

The "David" in question was my step-dad. He married my Mum when I was six years old. He was the most lazy, bone-idle, slob of a man who does nothing but drink alcohol and his favourite thing was having my Mum run around after him while he sat on his lazy ass all day watching football.

He'd beat my Mum if she did things he didn't like. He beated me if I stood up for my Mum or myself. And he comes into my room atleast once a month and touches me.

I fight him. I fight him with all of my strength. But... he always manages to pin me down. He never had sexual intercourse with me but he loved the fact that he scared the life out of me. Loved having power over me. Loved the fact that he could do whatever he wanted and nobody could stop him.

"Madison!" There went the mega-bitch again. She knew. She knew exactly what he does to me. As my Mum, you'd think she'd protect me from him. But she doesn't. She pretends it doesn't happen.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I growled, rolling out of bed.

My room was full of cardboard boxes still with "Madison's Room" wrote on them. My walls were a plum colour with the same shade of carpet, bedspread and lampshade. My wardrobe, bed, TV, and desk were all white along with my rug and my curtains.

For the past week I'd been trying to get my bedroom done but His Royal Anus always found jobs for me to do; Wash the car, take the trash out, help Mum make his dinner, wash and iron his clothes, draw him a bath... blah, blah, blah. It went on and on.

And to top everything off I was in a new town with people I didn't know and I was starting a new school today with no friends, no relatives and no one to talk to. Period.

I hurridly had a shower, fought my way over to my wardrobe, threw some clothes on the bed and dried off my layered blonde hair that was streaked with a lighter blonde highlights. I pulled my shoulder-length hair up into a bun, my side fringe shaping my face nicely with a few whisps of hair sliding to my jaw.

I applied a little make up to my face to enhance my good bone structure and kept my green eyes, which were tinged with hazel, light and natural with only eye-liner and mascara.

I threw on a pair dark jeans with a yellow vest top, flat white pumps, and shoved my blue JLS boyband hoodie on over the top and put everything I needed into my white off-the-shoulder bag. They were my favourite boyband since Boyzone and Take That. I voted for them every week when they were on the X Factor and was gutted when they were runners up. But still... They became a HUGE boyband!

I ate breakfast silently while my Mum sat nursing a cup of coffee, watching This Morning on the TV, aso nursing a black eye and a bust lip.

I could hear David moving around upstairs and hurridley ate the rest of my breakfast, grabbed my bag, and practically ran out the door.

I dug in my bag for my iPod and settled on listening to "Aftermath by Adam Lambert" as I walked to school, pulling my hoodie up, the cold breeze icing over my cheek, stinging slightly.

Brookside School was any typical school. You had your jocks and cheerleaders, goths and emo's, skaters, geeks, and the immature guys that thought it was funny to stick chopsticks up their nose.

Where did I fit in?

Nowhere.

I wasn't a preppy cheerleader, a goth or emo in any way, I fell off skateboards within two seconds, I wasn't super smart and I wasn't stupid.

I guess you could say I preferred to keep myself to myself.

As the bell for the start of the school day rang, I watched as everyone piled into the building, knowing where they were going.

I went with the safe choice and headed into the two double doors straight ahead. The walls of the whole school were pale blue and the flooring was dark wood. In pride of place was a reception area, along with ALL of the trophies the school had ever won.

"Yes?" The pretty receptionist with brown hair and soft eyes asked me, hanging up the phone.

"Hi, I'm new here," I dropped my hood and looked at her, probably with fear in my eyes if my voice was anything to go off.

"Ah, yes," She nodded, shuffling papers about. "What's your name?"

"Madison," I cleared my throat, "Madison Carter."

I watched as the receptionist took some papers over to the computer, started typing away and then printed something out.

"Here's your timetable and a map of the school. A is downstairs, B is upstairs, C is P.E Block, D is Music Block, E is Math's Block. Other than that, you'll see English, Science are all upstairs while Languages, D.T Technology and Art are downstairs." She pointed to places on the map, showing me the ins and outs of the place, where offices were, clubs and where the cafeteria was. "Also, this is your form slip for the week. You get this signed before and after school by your teacher which is... Mr. Roman and then on Fridays he collects them. This slip is so that your teachers can write about incidents and such and your form teacher can have a chat with you about it. He's a great teacher and I'm sure if you have any more questions, he will answer."

I nodded, dazed a little, trying to remember the things she said.

"Now, you'll see that you're in room E5 so if you go down either of the corridors and go up the stairs, the rooms are on either side and will indicate which one is your room." The receptionist beamed at me, "Oh and lastly, this is your locker key. This one is the very first locker to the left of E5."

"Thank you," I took the locker key from her thinking that if she smiled any more wider, her mouth would swallow her head.

I headed down the corridor and eventually found myself standing outside of E5. There was no late comers so if I walked into the room now, everyone would look at me. I didn't like having attention on myself. At all.

I waited, hidden from the door, until the bell went for them to take first class. As everyone piled out of the room, I eventally got in.

The room was a typical classroom with poetry on the wall, bookcases of text books, etc.

And then my eyes found the teacher sitting behind the desk and my heart almost stopped as he looked up from his laptop to see the first arrival.

He was easily THE most sexiest man I'd ever seen in my life! He was young, no older than twenty-two, with a broad body. His hair was brown, short and styled so sexily I just wanted to run my fingers through it; His eyes were a blue so bright, it felt as though you were falling into a tropical ocean; His mouth was so sexy with a bigger bottom lip and he had the lightest dusting of facial hair that curved all the way around the bottom of his face. It wasn't long or anything like that - lets just say there was enough there to scream MAN! Not boy, Man!

"Hi?" His eyebrow rose as he looked at me gawking at him, the black suit and the blue tie made his eyes look even brighter.

"Umm," I bit my lip to somehow knock some sense into me. "I'm new here. The receptionist said that you were my new form teacher,"

"Ah," He smiled, such a sexy, mouthwatering smile. "I'm guessing you're..." - he checked his laptop- "Madison?"

"Yes," I nodded, walking over to his desk. "Madison Carter."

"Welcome to Brookside," He looked up at me, the grin almost making me fall to the floor. He took my timetable, his hand lightly brushing mine sending a flood of desire through my body. "Im Mr. Roman. It looks like I'll also be your English teacher, which you have now so take that seat there and I'll catch you up on the subjects after I've set the class their work."

I didn't easily catch on to his changed tone, a little strangled, fighting to compose himself.

"Okay," I nodded, taking the seat he gestured to - which was right in front of his desk.

What the hell was going on?! I didn't act like this, ever!

Oh god, this was going to be a long hour.