author's note

Hi, it's been a while...

I'm sorry for taking so long to write but life's not easy and it seems like a lot of things came in the way.

A lot of people have been asking when will I update and I can't blame you, I know I'm taking a long ass time... So, right now, I'm here available to answer some questions you may have and to give you some info.

I've been writing This Is Me probably since 2017. 2017 was a hard year and I just wanted to vent out my worries, my memories and my thoughts with someone without being judged and at the same time I wanted to be more creative, that's how This Is Me came to life. Everything wrote in italic is part of me, those are my memories, real ones and the rest... Well, the rest is my imagination.

This Is Me is way more popular than I thought it would be. English is not my mother tongue but I always felt more comfortable with English than I did with my mother tongue, Portuguese. Portuguese, for me, is a language filled with emotion and feeling while English is more practicable and not that deep, that's why This Is Me is in English, so it would be easier for me to write it.

When I wrote this story I was hoping for what, 1k reads maximum and then this number just kept growing and growing even more. I want to thank you all for that, I'm extremely grateful that you are enjoying this story and I hope it's living up your expectations.

So... Updates? Yeah, I can't tell you when I'll be updating because even though I'm currently locked up because of the virus, I still have to work through home and sometimes I'm just so tired, I can't even look at a computer anymore. A few months ago someone published in my wall a question about it and that's why I'm bringing this up. If any of you still have This Is Me in your library, you may have noticed some weird notifications, well, as I answered to that lovely reader a few months ago, I want to edit everything and then I'll update.

Without further ado, I'd like to inform you all that This Is Me will continue and I'll try to do it as quickly as possible.

If you want to, you can ask me questions here. Any curiosity you may have, I can answer them anytime.

Have a nice day and Stay Healthy

Inês