six

"Eleonor, do you remember Amber?" Daddy asked.
"Of course daddy. She's mommy's best friend. She's Archie and Thomas's mother." I say to daddy smiling. I really loved those three. We were always together even at Christmas.
I don't know why mom hasn't invited them to come over since my parent's divorce...
"Well, we'll meet at her house and we'll have lunch together. Is that ok Eleonor?"
"Sure," I say smiling.
When we arrive I notice something strange. This building is where daddy said he lived with his friend, I can't remember his name but I'm sure that it's here...
"Eleonor, let's meet Amber at her apartment." My dad says and with that, we both leave the car.
Daddy rings the bell and Amber opens the door immediately.
"Eleonor, I haven't seen you in so long! You've grown up so much." The pretty lady says and hugs me tightly.
Amber was always so good to me.
"Get inside you two. I just need to change shoes. Come with me Eleonor and meet my new house." Amber says and I follow her.
Amber used to live at a really nice house with her husband (I never really liked him) but now it seems that they are mad at each other, just like mom and daddy.
"You'll see mine and the kids' room. I think you'll like it." She says and I smile.
This apartment is so familiar...
"The boys sleep here." She says and as she opens the door I have the same feeling again like I've seen this before.
Their room had a light brown desk with a dark blue chair, they had two beds looking the same and the walls had various figures of Spiderman stick to it.
I'm sure I've seen this before.
"Come Eleonor! This is my room." Amber says and as she opens the door I finally understand.
I was here before.
Her room was white, with a modern looked king-sized bed but what I noticed the most was her lamp. She had this huge orange lamp just above her bed.
This was the house that my daddy told it was his and his friend's.

If I could, I would hide in a whole and never show my face to anyone, ever again.

I was in an extremely awkward position, George's brother saw me like that but the worst of all was that Stephen saw me like that too.

Stephen had this strange look and aura around him, he looks angry for some reason. I don't know, maybe I'm just assuming things. I mean, I met this guy yesterday, I can't define yet what his body language means but for some reason I was almost sure he was furious.

"Oh God, what are you doing?" Robert asks and laughs his ass off.

Stephen still had the same face.

"This is... Oh well, you see... Fuck." I mutter the last part. I don't know but it seems that every time that Greek God is looking at me I forget how to talk in English.

Maybe I should start speaking Portuguese. Who knows... Maybe I wouldn't stutter so much.

I know, genius...

"Eleonor..." Robert continues to laugh. "Are you trying to make my brother forget his love for dicks?" He asks me and laughs even more.

I can't handle it anymore, I sit up and start laughing too. However, that changes when I see him. Until I meet his eyes. Stephen is looking at me with a strange look and I can't help it but feel the need to explain myself.

"Well, that wasn't exactly my intention. Your brother still doesn't know that I'm here and I thought I could surprise him this way, so we both could laugh our asses off but now that I'm saying out loud I must admit it sounds stupid as hell." I explain and smile.

"I know Eleonor, you are both a little crazy and we have to agree that no matter what, George would still pick a good D at the end of the day." He smiles. "I'm just messing with you."

"I have to admit something though." Robert continues. "I never thought it would come the day I would see a woman, in this position, in my brother's bed." He finishes laughing even harder.