twenty-eight

"I'll never forget the words your grandma told me Eleonor, never wait for a prince charming because he's in bed with Snow White," Aunt said.

STEPHEN'S POV

Finally, the bell rang, that meant I did it, I went through the day without talking or interacting whatsoever with Ele. I must say, it was quite difficult to avoid her since we were both at school and it wasn't that big, so meeting Eleanor in the hallways was inevitable.

Every time she would look at me like she was waiting for me to say something or to simply greet her, but every time that happened I would look the other way and ignore her.

The first time I did it, I could see the confusion in her eyes, the second time she just looked sad but after awhile I noticed that her look turned to an annoyed one, it was completely understandable, I would do the same.

What she didn't know was that I couldn't do this anymore, I couldn't reel her in and make her suffer because that's exactly what I would do. I would have her, I would consume again and she would suffer, after awhile this would become a vicious cycle. I had to avoid that.

As I was getting out of the school gates there she was, her back was towards me. All I wanted was to get to her, to grab her and never let go, but I couldn't.

I was about to leave when I noticed something else, she was talking to someone. I looked to see who it was and like I dreaded, it was Andy. He was quick to notice me, he was talking to Ele while I was stagnant looking at how they were interacting. When his eyes met mine he smirked and pushed Eleonor to his chest never breaking eye contact with me.

My knuckles turned be white from how hard I was fisting my hands, the fact that he was touching her and making it just to annoy me was getting under my skin. And since he was the best at making things worse, Andy put his arm around her shoulder, kissed her temple and guided her to his car.

My blood was boiling at that point. The bastard was taking her and there was nothing I could do about it.

Three hours... Three fucking hours went by and still no sign of Eleonor in her bedroom.

I've been pacing around in my bedroom, checking every second to catch a sign of her. There was nothing. I anxiously waited for her arrival and nothing. Everything that was on my mind was her and Andy, I was imagining if they could be together if she would want something with him. I was imagining Eleonor in Andy's room, him caressing her body, she moaning his name, the worst case scenario was on my mind and there was a thing I was starting to truly regret.

Not making her mine was my regret.

Please Ele, come back! I need to see you, otherwise, I'll do it.

I looked at my bed and there it was. There was a package I got earlier today when I saw Ele leaving with Andy. Inside the package there was the only thing that could make me happy right now, Eleonor was the one helping me while I was waging wars on myself and right now I had a big one but she was nowhere to be found.

"One shot. It's just one shot." I chant to myself over and over again.

I didn't need this before but now here I was again. How did this happen? I feel this urge of having more suddenly. Since that day that I woke up feeling as high as the sky I couldn't think of anything besides having one more taste.

Yet, when I felt this another image crossed my mind, and it was exactly her. Eleonor. I only thought about her and what her reaction would be if she knew about this, how she would be so mad, how she would look at me disgusted, how she wouldn't like me anymore and how I would lose her.