seventeen

'Mum came home crying today. She says that Victor didn't want her anymore and that he got back to his wife.
I was having mixed feelings because I really want my mum happy however I hated him, I had this intuition that always told me he was no good.
Needless to say that it was just a matter of time before I met my new stepfather.

"Will you guys help us cleaning this?" I say to Maria.

"Obviously! William is all good now and as you can see Raphael is acceptable too. However, I'm not so sure about Bruno and James."

"Why do you say that?"

"Let's just say they are having a threeway with the toilet." She says and I begin to laugh.

"Lovely... Where's George?"

"Oh, I can answer that love," Stephen says and gets right next to me. "Your friend is recovering from yesterday." He smirks.

"Recovering? From what?"

"He got lucky."

"What?"

"You know, when two guys like each other at a party it's normal for them to make out a little and then..." I put my hands on his mouth. 

"Please. Shut up Stephen. I know." I say. Suddenly a feeling something wetting my hands. "STEPHEN! Did you just lick me?" 

"Unfornutally I just licked your hands," Stephen says and winks at me. 

"Uh, get a room!" Raphael almost yells and shows a disgusted face. 

I got to say that Stephen comment made me blush a little so when the "weed guy" told us to clean up I didn't protest and began to work.

Fuck, I'm exhausted! These guys completely trashed the house, it's almost 4p.m now and it's unnecessary to say that George didn't move a finger. His little friend left 40 minutes after I arrived and since then George has been sleeping while I'm cleaning with Stephen, William, Mariah and Raphael.

However, if there's something I really liked about today was to meet these guys, I got to know them better and that's amazing. Like I said before, I don't like when new people enter in my life but these guys are different, they're funny and really friendly so to say I liked them is an understatement.

Mariah is one of the few girls I really like.  She's so funny it's unbelievable and her stories are amazing. While we were cleaning the kitchen she kept telling her childhood stories and believe me, I had to stop to catch my breath. I believe I never laughed so hard before. Not to talk about the time when William told her to do the monkey face, that one was hilarious.

The other good thing is that I got to know William and Raphael better. William was Mariah's boyfriend and a really nice guy, just as crazy as her, the relationship he had with her and with Raphael was truly beautiful. William wasn't that kind of guy who was to attach to his girlfriend and wouldn't let her breathe, he was a guy who would let her do her thing since it was a respectful thing and would talk to her like she was his best mate. Maybe you look at this and think that they aren't a cute couple but if there's one thing I'm sure is that when they are alone they must be the cutest thing ever. Now, socially you would obviously ship William and Raphael because those two acted like two lovers and it was so funny, Mariah would join me laughing and Stephen too.

Stephen... I've been around him all day and surprisingly enough, I'm not tired of it. The fact that he wasn't all over me was really helpful because I didn't get enough of him and that made still want to know this mysterious boy who's body is a true work of art, I look at him and I don't see a single flaw in his looks and for what I already know about him I can tell that his personality it's bad neither. Stephen seems like a calm person but if you push his buttons he would destroy you, he has this dangerous aura and that alone is a turn on but what I really like in this kind of relationship we have is that is not the cheesy kind of guy, in fact, he's a little cold but I can tell how much e worries and he cares.

"Your mum never told you that it's rude to stare?" I hear Mariah's voice.

"W-What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you Eleonor. You keep fucking that guy with your eyes." She whispers.

"I'm... Well, I'm not fucking him. Just admiring his neck tattoo." I answer trying to convince her and myself.

"Yeah right, and I'm Michelle Obama... Just tell the poor guy because he's into you."

"I'll talk to him when the time is right."

"Ok just don't do it too later." Mariah finishes and leaves me thinking.

Suddenly my phone rings, I look at the screen and see the caller ID. It's my mum.

"Yes, mother?"

"Eleonor come quickly, grandma is at the hospital!"