thirty-one

"So, your husband left you to be with your best friend? That's so bad."
"I know, right? that bastard didn't even want to leave me, he swore that he wasn't betraying me with Amber but her husband called me and told me to go to a certain place because they were having a date there. When I got there I saw them." Mom tells to her friend. 
"And what did you do?"
"I didn't do anything. I left and when Peter got home I told him I wanted the divorce because I had found out everything."
Wait
This isn't how I remember
Wasn't I the one that made them divorce each other because of the bank story?
"They had the courage to make me babysit Archie and Thomas so they could meet up. I took care of my best friend's kids so that she could be with my husband." Mom tells with sorrow.

Eleonor's POV 

I didn't know what time it was. 

I woke up feeling this immense headache. 

My eyes open and I see my bedroom. How did I end up here? 

My brain tries to process this information, I try harder to remember what happened. Some visions start to come to my mind, I remember heading to Stephen's house. 

I remember seeing Andy.

I remember seeing Stephen's picture with Andy's mother. 

I remember having an argument with Andy.

Everything was coming to be clearer but I still couldn't remember how I ended up in my room. I get up and chills start to run on my upper body as the duvet moves, I look below and see myself. I was with my bra, the straps were taken off and I was still with my jeans on. I look to the right and see my sweater on the floor with my sneakers. 

This didn't make any sense. I decided to check the time on my phone.

7:15 am

Good thing I just woke up in time. As I get up, the headache intensifies making it harder to open my eyes but I try to get over that and go to the bathroom to take a warm shower so that I can relax and hopefully get rid of this intense pain in my head. 

The playlist I selected starts to play and the warm water starts to caress my skin and I automatically start to relax, thinking of everything that has happened until now. I wanted to talk with Stephen yesterday and ended up in my room like this, without knowing how. 

Andy.

He just transformed into another person in front of my eyes, he didn't want me to contact with Stephen. 

Wait... 

It was like a lightbulb turns on in my head, I figured out how I ended up here, it was that bastard. I was on my way to Stephen's house and I felt a hard pang in my head which means someone knocked me out and it was for sure him. There wasn't anyone on the street that I knew and he was the only one that knew where I lived and he was also the one that didn't want me to meet with Stephen. 

It has to be Andy. He knocked me out and brought me here, for sure. 

That fucking bastard, I could kill him right now. 

I hurry out of the shower, get dressed and head to my mom's bedroom to know if she knew something about him because I still don't know how I ended up in bed with my clothes on the floor. I knew that Andy brought me here but he couldn't get in without the key and I live with too many people for him to come in without being noticed. 

"Mom!" I try to wake her up. She doesn't budge. "Mom!" I call for her again and put my hand on her arm trying to shake her a little so that she would wake up.