two

"Where is he mother? I miss him."
"You shouldn't. He doesn't deserve us, that bastard."
"But mother..."
"Forget him Eleonor, you'll never see him!"

"Well, it seems like this student doesn't have a name." someone starts poking my arm.

"WHAT?" I snap at her. The person that was poking me was Kate and I couldn't help but yell at her because I hate when people poke me. It's not like I have something against her, she's actually nice and the kind of student that everyone loves but is there something more annoying that someone poking your arm repeatedly?! I don't think so

I look at Kate and she looks like she's about to cry. Shit, now I feel bad

"Hum, sorry... But Eleonor the teacher is talking to you." Damn it

I mutter an apology to Kate and look at the teacher.

"Yes?" I ask.

Right now I was at math and I didn't know anyone here since all my friends were at different classes. This teacher was the cliché of all old math teachers, she was a woman with the ugliest face you'll ever see and her temper, let's say this is my first class with her and I don't want to piss her. At least that was the first advice I got from her previous students.

"Oh, finally you give us the pleasure of your attention." She says while smiling like some kind of a creepy psychopath. "Introduce yourself" she spat with all the arrogance in the world. It seems like she was trying to hide her true colours since this is our first class but that won't last.

All these years I thanked my parents for not giving me a name that starts with an "A" because of this, introductions. I never knew what to say, so after the first person, everyone just has to follow the lead.

Since I'm a smart person and I always take advantage of the good things that life provides me, I didn't pay attention to anyone and right now I look like some confused kid who lost her mother at the supermarket and doesn't know what to do. Hell, I'm looking at her like anyone would look at one of Einstein's equations, staring and waiting for some miracle that will make the answer pop up at any minute now.

Didn't work out...

"Good morning, I mean I don't know who started to say good morning but I sure do know that it was some really weird guy with brain damages." Good one, let's start the rambling... " My name is Eleonor, and I know that is a strange name, I know it's the name of Nicolas Cage's car on Gone in Sixty Seconds and all that blah blah blah that everyone likes to say. I'm 18 years old, and I already know I'm a little older than you guys but since this is not a therapy session I'm not going any further with this matter. It's nice to meet you!" I finish wearing my fake smile. I didn't even say too much. Right?

The teacher looked at me like suddenly I had two more heads and resumed with the introductions. Something in her mind clicked and she just nodded going for the next student since she saw I didn't like to talk.

Some would say otherwise after all that rambling Eleonor...

I decided that the best way to pass time would be drawing and I let all my thoughts come to my mind and my inspiration starts to kick in.

I'm studying to become a Criminologist or an Engineer. The human mind and drawing are my two passions, that's why I still haven't decided between these two.

I never really liked school or the way teachers educated us in some aspects so since I was young I decided to become autodidact, my mom didn't want me to be home-schooled because it was kind of expensive and because she wanted to hang out with people of my age. I'm not complaining about it because, honestly, it was a good decision but I hated these classes and I had to pass my time in some way and drawing was the best option at the moment.