thirteen

'"Eleonor, please go to your grandma and ask her to come here please."
I do as mum told me to and get back with grandma right behind me.
"Mother I don't know what to do. John keeps crying and he doesn't stop. It's been like this for two hours now!"
"Give him his medicine and then rock his body back and forth. I knew you wouldn't be able to raise this kid, you never took care of Eleonor! You know that to have a kid is not just giving to birth, is taking care OF him to and you lack that kind OF responsibility!" Grandma almost yelled and stormed out of the room.
"That old woman really annoys me" Mum whispered in hopes I dind't hear it but failed.
I shared the room with mum so when she received a phone call that would change my life, I was there with her.
"What happened?... She cheated on you?... Of course you can... Shut up, come over now!"
And that's how mum's best friend and the guy I called uncle started living with us.

"You know, I'm no Patrick Swayze when it comes to dancing." Andy warned me when he stepped on the dancefloor.

"Relax, I'm exactly like Jennifer Grey but at the beginning of Dirty Dancing." I retorted back. Andy and I began laughing and decided to give a chance to our dancing skills.

And they were none.

After I winked at Stephen and accepted Andy's invitation we went to grab a drink.

Andy gave me a red cup with vodka and lemon while he served himself with something that seemed whisky.

We stayed next to the bar drinking and talking. I learned that even though Andy has this intimidating aura, he's, in fact, a really funny guy. We talked for a while until he invited me to a dance and I accepted right away.

The alcohol is transforming me into a new person!

And here I am now. On the dancefloor trying to figure out how this dance thing works because even though I hated to admit it, I couldn't dance. If the world depended on my dancing skills everyone needed to rent a spaceship and travel to Mars.

Something made me look at my right. I turned my neck and saw him, in all his splendor. Stephen was leaned against a wall with a blonde girl in front of him. The girl talked to him and bounced a little to the sound of the music so her boobs would follow her movements. Stephen being the fuckboy I always thought he was, just laughed at her words and drank from his cup.

This made me boil inside and I don't understand why. I admit that I feel attracted to him however I don't feel anymore than that so it's stupid for me to be mad. 

Suddenly Stephen's eyes advert from that girl to mine and my heart starts to speed up, it seems like he's speeding out of my ribcage. The looks this boy gives me are dangerous. I watch him licking his lips while smirking at me, his tongue caressing that plump lower lip...

That's it, I have to avoid this.

I advert my gaze from Stephen and look at the boy in front of me, to Andy.

"Hey, you came back." He says while laughing.

"Sorry,  I tend to travel from my body" I laugh with him. 

"So, instead of staying here like two status why don't we start dancing." He says and raises his eyebrow. What a sexy thing to do...

I look again at Stephen and he's still looking at me and smirking but now his right hand in on the girl's lower back. This guy has no shame...

Good thing I loved the taste of payback!

I look at Andy and start dancing with him, swaying my hips to sound of the music while he does the same. Andy's hands were on my lower back while mine were on his neck caressing it.