Chapter 10

---???'s POV---

The owner and caretaker of the Orphanage, Ms.Mary (marple) wakes me up and does the same for the rest of the girls by lightly shaking their shoulders. Or in Deverie's case, a light slap on the tush and blankets pulled off. But that's only because she cant get up for the life of her, and thats the only thing that works.

Anyways, I grab some shorts, a Ravenclaw T-shirt, then put my clothes into a towel and get showered, dressed, then but my hair half up in a bun. I run downstairs and start making breakfast, since that's my duty.

I fry up some eggs, bacon, and toast, then set the tables and set out the platters of food. Now, this is SUPER CHEAP food, and it's not the best tasting either. But it gives us nutrients so we don't starve.

Now, you must be thinking. "Why is this orphanage to nice? I thought they were horrible places where kids are depressed and starved?"

Well, to answer that. Our orphanage is in a really wealthy part of town. And the residents didn't want to see up starved, so they didn't pay their taxes once as a protest, then the city gave a new person to take care of us, and better ish food.

"Hey Yaz!" One of the girls here, Claire, greets me, then sits next to me.

"Top of the mornin' little lady." I greet her, acting like a proper man from the 1870's, and pretending to tip my imaginary hat.

"Why, I'd be darned if I didn't say you are quite the young gentleman." She says, copying my accent. We break out laughing, then the rest of the kids come downstairs. We all grab our food just before ms.Mary interrupts.

"Excuse me everyone, but today there will be a family of six coming to look for girls in the 12-15 range. So little ones, you are allowed to go to your rooms while they are here. And no ruff housing! If i find any of you doing it, you will have a lecture!" She informs us. Wait.... 12-15... I'm 12.... OMG I COULD GET ADOPTED TODAY!!! YES!!!!

"And the family coming is a music idol. But only 5 are in the band. Their daughter is known for her Shawn Mendes covers." Ms.Mary continues her sentence.... wait..... 6 person family.... only five are in the band.... the daughter is known for her SM covers..... OMG COULD IT BE PTX??? AND VANESSA. QOIRGvobneibIO#GQWORNQEPK:BNOI#TBIJB_IYTTH%YOMTQFIPT OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOMGOMGOGMOMGOGMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOMG.

Anyways, hyuheheheheheheheheheheheheh, i eat my gross food, and run back upstairs to put on a touch of makeup. Only a little concealer, mascara, and lipstick. Nothing bold though. Just a light pink lip and black mascara.

"OKAY EVERYONE UPSTAIRS 12-15 COME DOWN PLEASE!! THEY'LL BE HERE IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES!" She yells up the steps, successfully getting up to hurry up. I take off my Ravenclaw t-shirt and instead put on my PTX shirt wiht the Ravenclaw emblem over the heart, and the PTX key logo on my upper-torso. (MY FELLOW RAVENCLAWS PLEASE DO NOT HATE ME. I AM SORRY YAZ)

Anyways, i run downstairs and sit on one of the chairs in the family room. Oh, i forgot to tell you that the city also payed for upgrades.

The other girls come down with way too much makeup, overly- ironed hair, and... different clothing. While I'm her e in my non-slütty clothing.

There's a knock on the door and us girl all file in age order. And I'm the youngest. NIIIIICCEE. -__-

"Ah, welcome Mr.Hoying, Mr.Grassi, Ms. Maldonado, Mr.Sallee, Mr.Olusola, and Ms.Hoying-Grassi-" Ms. MAry starts to say a really long name, but a voice interrupts her.

"Ms.Marple, Ms.Hoying is fine if you really must go by last name. but i do prefer Vanessa." OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG PTX IS ACTUALY GONNA ADOPT ANOHER GIRL OMG IM DYING PLEASE PICK ME.

"Dad, Papa, Kev, Mat, Kirst, Can i pick the girl? Since she'll be my Sister, and that other thing?" Hm... i wonder what she's talking about....

"Yeah. I don't mind. Do you guys?" Scott asks the rest as they walk in the room. The other members all nod their heads in agreement. I feel like someone's looking through my every memory.... odd.... BUT COOL!

"Okay. I'll do this my process of elimination. I will not mention anything aside from step forwards or back. If i tell you to step forwards, you have a higher chance. if i tell you to step back, it's low." Vanessa explains before starting with the eldest girl.

"Back please. Back. Forwards. Please stay where you are. BAck, back, back. Stay please. Forwards, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, stay." She tells the girl next to me to stay, then when she turns and looks at me she smiles. "Please take two steps forwards."

"So, you're going to let us pic know that you've filtered Nessa? Smart." Kevin pieces together. Vanessa nods. They all coma and stand in front of the girl they like... and that's me....

"We chose YOU!" They say like they're calling a Pokémon out of its poke ball.

"C'mon. What's your name?" Scott asks me.... omg

"I'm Yasmina Akbiyik.(plz tell me i got it right...) Pleased to meet you Scott. (Lol i typed Scoot lol) Please call me Yaz though."

"Nice to meet you Yaz. I assume you already know our names then?" He asks, gesturing towards my shirt.

"Yep. Kirstin Maldonado, Mitch Grassi, Scott Hoying, Kevin Olusola, Matt sallee. Then you have the lovely Vanessa Hoying." I say, using the same accent from earlier.

"Well, Nessie, why don't you go upstairs and help Yaz pack all her things up?" Scott turns to Vanessa and asks her.

"Sure dad. See ya!" She says, then turns to me. "C'mon Yaz! Lets go get you packed up and loaded into the car. THEN ITS TIME FOR MORE STARBUCKS!!!" Okay, I'm pretty sure she had too much caffeine... maybe she had a venti Mocha with three extra shots of espresso, then got a triple-shot espresso macchiato. (Don't ask why i know about this my mom friend has a super high metabolism and this is like a latte for her.)

--- IMteskip to the car---

"So, yaz, what's your usual Starbucks order?" Mitch asks me, turning in his seat to face me.

"Uh.... I've never actually been to a Starbucks.... let alone had any.,,"

"KEVIN CRIVE US TO THE NEAREST STARBUCKS WE NEED TO ENLIGHTEN YAZ!" Mitch exclaims, surprising Kevin, and scaring everyone else in the car. Vanessa even stopped playing air guitar and rapping to Shawn mendes' Strings... wow that song sounded hard to rap to.

"Okay Mitch, OKay." Kevin then magically pulls into a Starbucks parking lot and parks.

Then the members all open the trunk and thro on disguises. And let me tell you, i could die laughing just looking at them.

Mitch put on a bald cap, which makes him unrecognisable for some reason. Lmao.

Kirstie tied her hair up, put it in a beanie, then put on. Fake mustache and took off her BEAUTIFUL EYE MAKEUP. Then she looks like a really feminine guy.oh, and she put on a flannel.

Scott just changed his shirt (OML I DIED), put on a brunette man-wig, then a mustache.

Kevin and Matt just put on beanies and mustaches. And the EXACT SAME JACKET.

Vanessa just put on a Buffalo checkered flannel... and did some beautiful eye makeup that could rival Kirstin's IN LIKE % MINUTES!!! IS SHE SOME KIND OF SUPERHUMAN!?!?!?

So we walk in after they're all... Dressed up? And they order.

"... And a Venti Mocha with a pump of caramel please. Then threw protein boxes, one Tomato Mozzarella Panini, a Chicken Tomato Panini, then a Morning Bun." Mitch finishes off the order, lets the guy scan his phone, then we went and waited for our drinks by the counter.

I think I'm gonna like it here.

OKAY GUYS I DID IT AND I BEAT MY RECORD! ITS 1:20 AND I'M ACTAULLY GONNA GET MORE SLEEP!!! AND OMG I HAVE 60+ READS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER IM SO HAPY MY FMA IS LOOKING AT ME lIkE A NUTCASE AGAIN. ANYWAYS, GOODNIGHT TO ME, GOOD AFTERNOON TO YOU PEOPLE IN AUSTRAILIA AND JAPAN AND ALL OF THOSE PLACES. RUSSIA, Germany, ALL OF THAT SHIZ IM LOOPY NOW GOODNIGHT. MY MOM SAYS I GET REALLY LOOPY AROND 1 IN THE MORNING< SO I THINK THAT IS CONFIRMED NOW . GOODNIGHT PEPOLZ

---AHK