12 years and famous?

As I run away from Jessica, the girl who just outcastes me like an alien, into the bathroom, I lock myself in the last stall. I take out my phone and scroll through the the Pentatonix Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook feeds to pass the time until 3:30 rolls around. It's lunch period now.

-==3:30==-

I hear the bell ring.
I make a mad dash to my locker and I grab my book bag.
As I run out of school towards the Main Street, I see a tall, black haired guy on his phone walking across the crosswalk with a semi about to hit him.
I make a mad dash for him and knock him out of the way.
"Oh my god! Are you okay?!" The man says as I roll off of him. I groan.
"I think it clipped my right foot." I say as I keep my eyes closed.
"Can I take you to the hospital?" He asks in a nice deep voice. He kinda sounds like Avi. Hmm.
"Yeah. They know me. I'm in there a lot." I say as he picks me up and runs to the hospital. Which was luckily the building next to my school.
"Hey, what's your name? I need to sign you in." He says after we made it into the hospital emergency room.
"The know me, just tell them 'Vanessa is here. Got hit by a truck again.'" I say with a small smirk on my face.
After the receptionist heard me talk, a trolley (A/N is that what they're called?) is rushed over and I feel my body being placed on the lumpy mattress. I hear three sets of footsteps...

Then I black out.

-== Avi's POV ==-

God, this girl just saved my life. And by her PTX wristbands, I can tell that she at least likes us.
I have her book bag on my shoulder as I follow her to the room that they're taking her into. I grab my phone and text Kevin.
Hey Kevin, I need you guys to meet me at the hospital by that girls academy. Floor 10, room 107. I'm fine, thanks to the girl who saved my life. -Avi.

I keep my phone in my hand and then it vibrates.

Okay, we are on our way, undercover. -K.O.

Ok. They should be here in about 20 minutes if they drive the van, 10 if they walk. It's rush hour.

I look at the girl who just saved my life. She has beautiful, super long hair, a vivid, natural ginger, fair skin. But I haven't seen her eyes yet. Then I see her flinch.

"Hello? Who's there? Anyone?" She mumbles as she opens her eyes. I'm undercover right now, so she shouldn't recognize me.

"Hey, I'm A." Nice job Avi. Totally original. "How're you feeling?"

"I've had worse, broken ribs, scars from whips, this is nothing. Nice to meet you by the way. I'm Asha, but you can call me Ash." She says. Her eyes are incredible. One is green, and the other one is icy blue like Scott's! and they both have flakes of silver in them. Wow.

"So, how old are you?" I ask. Trying to lighten up the mood.

"Oh. Um... I'm 12. What is your job?" She asks. Oh no.

"I'm a barista. I work at the local Starbucks." Yes. Perfect. Now that one I can elaborate on.

"Cool. What's your favorite band?" She "innocently" asks me. I might as well tell her who I am.

"Pentatonix. I do their bass." I say as I take off the sunglasses that I had on.

"Avi? Hah. I knew it. I'd know your voice anywhere,"She says with a smile "you guys have brought me out of a lot of tight spots. Even stopped me from finishing this life I live in."

Woah, did she just say that we stopped her from committing suicide?

"So we essentially saved your life?" I hear Scott say as they all walk into the room.

"Yeah, I guess that you guys did. Hi Mitch, Kevin, Kirstie, and Scott." She says as they all pile into the room and sit down of stand by her bed.

"Can we call your parents? What is their number?" Kirstie says as she pulls out her phone.