Chapter 5

Hey guys. HUGE shoutout to JustAnIntrovert  who has supported me and gave me inspiration for the last chapter! Yaz was also the first one to vote on the 4th chapter!!!! Okay, into the story!

---Nessa's POV---

I wake up in the morning ,remembering that Avi is leaving. Worst. Way To. Wake. Up.

"I'm gonna miss him..." I talk to myself as i get up, take a shower, get dressed, do my hair, apply a small amount of make-up, and walk downstairs.

"Morning Nessa." I hear a Tenor says form the kitchen.

"Heya Mitch." I greet him as i grab a cup of coffee form the pot he had brewed. "Not enough time to go to Starbucks?"

"Yep." He explains as he takes another sip of his coffee. I turn on the tv and spongebob starts playing.

"OOO! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea... SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS" he starts to yell at the top of his lungs.

I hear footsteps and look to see Scott, Avi, Kevin and Kirstie all walking downstairs with boxes full of Avi's stuff.

"Hey guys. You wanna help us out a bit?" Scott jokingly asks us as he sets a few boxes down.

"You want me to help? 'Cause I guess I could get them down in about a quarter of the time it would take all of us." I explain as I sprint up the steps and into Avi's room. I focus on the exact corse I want the boxes to take. Then sit on the floor and let my powers levitate the boxes downstairs into a neat and orderly pile.

"Nice! Almost hit me, but nice job!" Scott says sarcastically as I walk down the steps.

"Sorry dad... I thought you would've cuddled up next to Mitch by now..." I tease him, a huge smirk on my face.

He blushes slightly, then jumps over the couch, landing next to Mitch and pulling the small brunette to his chest.

"I was thinking about it..."

"SCOMICHE!!!" I whisper-squeal.

--- Timeskip ---

A I had left with his stuff in a van about 2 hours ago, and it's time for me to skate over to Parkour Moon.

I take a running start, then mount and go downhill to the building that I have grown to love.

"Nessa!" I hear a smooth baritone yell to me as i dismount and walk into the gym.

"Hey Connor! Wazzup my bro?" I ask him, acting out of character. he knows I'm doing that, so he just gives me a blank stare

"Y'know, I didn't find that funny. I like the normal you." He explains as we walk in. He has Ben my friend since day 1 here. And I am super grateful... he showed me everything i know, and the instructor just critiqued me and told him what he should wait to  show me.

"Connor, how's your arm?" I ask him, referring to the... run in... we had last week with a few guys. He had fended them off and gotten away with a black-and-blue bruise on his shoulder blade.

"Better for some odd reason. That night it hurt real bad, but that morning I woke up and I didn't feel any pain... it was odd." He explains as he stretches.

Crap. I had thought that I felt my powers seeping into someone last night... last time that happened it just healed... let's hope it's the same case...

"And everything's been normal since. It's kinda cool." He says as he starts out with some easy jumps. I don't see anything seem easier, so I don't think that he got a trace of my powers.

"That's good." I say as I follow his lead and jump after him. Performing flips and all of the things he taught me.

"You weren't flat." He points out as I did a front flip.

"I know." I answer, then perform again and land it flat.

"You improve too fast." He pointed out.

"I learn fast. You should've learned this by now." I tease him, then jump the wall and land on the other side, where the vault boxes are.

"You jumped too high." He criticizes me.

"I did that on purpose. That stage highest jump, and it's not that hard for me." I complain to him.

"You wanna get off the mats so you can try free Running?" He offers to me. I chuckle and nod my head.

Hey guys! I intend to double, maybe triple, update... so, Sorry for the short... and late... chapter, but I just got through testing, and my choir teacher moved us from being with the normal protocol (with 7th and 8th) and put us with the tiny 4th and 5th graders, and that has messed with my schedule because I'm in middle school strings.

----RANT WARNING----

and my principal had signed my chior teacher up for a professional development class and THE DAY OF OUR CONCERT because she FORGOT that she did MIDDLESCHOOL, which is her MAINTHING, so now I HAVE TO WEAR MY ANNOYING SHIRT THREE DAYS IN A ROW! BECAUSE SHE HAD TO MOVE THE DAY CONCERTS TO MONDAY INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINAL DAY, WHICH WAS TUESDAY!!! But at least my strings concert stayed the same... i do get to be around my crush (two grades above me, in 8th) that day...