Chapter 13

Vanessa's POV

I wake up in Connor's arms, our foreheads touching. I smile at him and get up, grabbing my phone and pulling up the lyrics to my second favorite song. Can't hold us.

I rap to it, hitting everything right.

"Babe, why are you rapping that? It's like, 5 am..." Beaux groans as he gets up.

"I.. have no idea." I say, staring off at my photography wall. It's all of these landscapes, and a few of the PentaFam.

"Who took those anyways? They're really good." He asks as I feel his chin on my shoulder, right in the crook of my neck.

"I took most of them. Aside from the one in the right corner. That was Yaz's doing." I tell him, leaning back slightly.

"Imma go and take a shower, then steal some of Scott's clothes." Beaux tells me as he gets up.

"Im'ma warn you now, Mitch wasn't in his room last night, so I'll get the clothes for ya." I tell him as I get up and put on a pair of denim shortie shorts, my Wristbands, a light blue t-shirt with a graphic wolf in a dark blue to a burgundy-ish sort of shade. I then grab a pic of this hair color that I think would be cool. Kirstie's up by now, then I have another exude to go and take scomiche ship picture and post them on Instagram.

I put on sandals and braid my hair in a fishtail, then walk into Kirstie's room to see her working in her makeup

"Um.... Kirstin? How's Yaz?" I ask her nervously after I stand in the doorway for a good minute.

"She'll be out of the hospital in about a month and a half. I was just stopping by to grab a few things." She tells me, not really paying attention.

"Kirstin, I'm really sorry for what I did, and I hate myself a lot right now, but can you forgive me?" I ask her, my eyes tearing up a bit.

"If I didn't have the heart to do that, I would just take you back." She says, finishing up her makeup. She turns around in her chair with a small smile on her face. "Good thing I love you."

I hug her, careful not me mess up the nice makeup she's got on. In all honesty, she doesn't need it. Maybe a little mascara and lipstick, but nothing too much.

"Thank you Kirstie. I thought for a while there you would hate me for eternity." I say, crying slightly. I then remember the reason why I came here.

"And do you think this'll look cool on me?" I ask her as I take out the photo.

"Yes. I give you my permission. Now to get Scott's." She pushes me through the door lightly after kissing the top of my head.

"Good luck."

"Thanks Kirst." I smile, then walk to Scott's  room, knocking.