Grandma nodded her head and got back to cleaning the beef with lemon and salt.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs when Diamond and Miracle came into view.

Miracle was wearing a white and black stripped shirt, her jean button up skirt and her black sandals. Her hair was just thrown in a ponytail.

I swear to you Miracle is only two and she dresses better than me

I swear to you Miracle is only two and she dresses better than me. I've seen her closet before and I was shocked.

What two year old has a Tommy Hilfiger section, a Gucci selection, and a MCM section in their closet?

Diamond took a seat next to me and placed Miracle's bag on the counter. We both waited patiently for our grandma to finish making the tacos.

Within 20 mintues grandma placed the tacos in front of us. Diamond didn't even think twice. She just picked up a taco and ate it. Miracle on the other hand dropped the beef on a  plate and started eating it. Man those two can eat.

When we had no more tacos left we said goodbye to grandma and grabbed everything we needed. We got in Diamond's car and drove over to the mall.

Once we were there Diamond didn't even give me a chance to look around. She took me to the Tommy Hilfiger store that was by the food court. I sighed and trudged over to the store with Miracle on my hip.

"Hello, welcome to Tommy Hilfiger how may I help you?"

The lady in front of us said. Diamond said she knows what she wants and went off with me and Miracle in tow.

Before I could see what she picked up she quickly walked over to the cashier and paid for the items.

"Your total is $180.85"

Diamond pulled out a black card and paid for the things she bought. We existed the store and went back to Diamond's car.

"Why are you acting so suspicious?"

I asked as I raised my eyebrows. Now that I think about grandma was acting weird too.

"I'm not acting suspicious maybe you're acting suspicious. What makes you think I'm acting suspicious?"

She said as she scratched the back of her heck. I squinted my eyes at her and watched her closely.

"Why would you come to the mall just so you can buy something from Tommy Hilfiger then you paid for the things you bought before I could even see it"

"Do you want to go for a swim at Sam's house? The things I bought at the store was a barhing for you"

"Diamond why didn't you just go to Wal-Mart or Target for my bathing suit"

"You're the birthday girl. You have to look the best"

I sighed and shook my head. She knows I hate it when people buy me expensive things. She hates it also yet she decides to do it to me.