“No worries, Kook. I’m bulletproof.” He spoke, revealing the strap of his vest that made Jungkook sigh in relief.
“Let’s get going.”

“K-kookie—“ You spoke breathily, eyes still closed.

“Thanks God, you’re still conscious. Hold on, baby. We’ll get to the hospital in a jiffy.” He uttered, his face scrunching up in pain due to his injuries.

“Kook—- shit.” Hoseok threw profanities when Jungkook almost stumbled, his leg becoming numb. “You’re not gonna make it. I’ll carry Y/N and take me as a support as you walk.”

“But hyung, it’ll be hard for you.”

“It’s okay. What’s important is you to get to the hospital as soon as possible.”

~*~

The dark skies were starting to get colored by the mixture of red, yellow and orange, the sun already peeking by the horizon.

Despite of the fact of being sleepless, the agents were still wide awake amidst of the fight. Getting a last one strong kick at the face, Jin casually turned and gave the other enemy a punch on the jaw, ending their lives with a gunshot. But he stopped when he saw Hoseok exited the lab with you and Jungkook clinging on him.

“Hobi!” Jin shouted whilst he neared them, noticing Jungkook’s half hooded eyes. “Kook, you’re bleeding.”

The younger looked at him lazily, his arms flailing on his side as his eyes rolled, his body suddenly falling on the ground.

“Jungkook!” Jin called him out, shaking his body.

“H-hyung. Please b-bring Y/N to the hospital. P-please make sure she’s safe.” He spoke with his eyes closed, his body totally losing energy.

Seokjin cursed mentally, seeing you and Jungkook out of consciousness. “Hope-ah, use my car and drive them quick to the hospital.”

“What about you and Yoongi hyung?”

“Don’t worry about us. We’re with our co-agents. We’re going to accomplish this.” He gave the younger a smile of assurance and Hoseok smiled back, tapping his shoulder as they led the way to the vehicle.

~*~

“Yoongi hyung.”

“Tae.”

“Why are you still here? We should be leaving this place right now.” Taehyung asked, seeing the older standing by the bars where the girls were jailed, his gun aimed high at the directions where enemies could possibly appear.

“I could ask you the same question.”

“Well I saw you from the window so I decided to come in. Let’s go.” Taehyung stated and pulled his arm but Yoongi resisted, switching his focus towards the dead enemy nearby.

“Give me a moment.” He spoke and crouched down before the dead body.

He analyzed him, studying him from head to toe whilst Taehyung guarded him against the enemies. The dead man’s white suit was stained with blood, specifically on his stomach and some scattered all around his clothes. Crossing his brows, Yoongi pulled the dead man’s long sleeves up to reveal his arms. And his thoughts were right, the way the dead man’s veins bulked against his skin was the same as the kidnapped girls’ case.

Taehyung gasped when Yoongi started ripping off the dead man’s clothes.

“Hyung! What are you doing? Are you trying to rape him?—“

“Shut up. Don’t expose me.” He joked in a deep tone that made Taehyung chuckle.

Yoongi then made a small wound on the dead man’s chest. Scrunching his face in disgust, he then made a small opening in his skin which confirmed his thoughts.