isaac lahey

you stretched as you got ready for the track race

you stretched as you got ready for the track race. isaac, scott and stiles were all talking together while you were left alone.

coach's whistle blew and you took off into the forest where everyone was supposed to run.

suddenly, someone roughly pushed you, sending you flying down a small hill, separating you from everyone else.

you let out a small groan as you sat up, looking up at the two twins approaching you. "what the hell is your guys' problem?"

"you're in derek's pack. y/n, right?" the slightly taller one asked.

you nodded, knowing that the two in front of you were also werewolves. "yeah, why do you want to know?"

you felt an aching pain in your stomach as one of them kicked you, making you fall onto your back again.

before either of them could throw another kick, they were sent flying back into a tree. isaac and scott stood there, glaring at the two boys. isaac's eyes were glowing a bright yellow and he growled. "i suggest you leave y/n alone before you regret it." he stated.

the twins left, obviously not up for fighting three werewolves.

scott made his way back to stiles while isaac helped you up. "you okay?"

"yeah, i'll be fine. thanks for helping me."

he just nodded while grabbing your hand and leading you back to the others.

~~~

for @Roxy_Michelle i hope you liked it (: