liam dunbar

you and liam haven't spoke since you left beacon hills

you and liam haven't spoke since you left beacon hills. you had tried to call or text him but he never seemed to answer anymore.

you had been gone for over five months but now you were finally back. the first person you knew you had to see was liam.

you made your way up to his porch and knocked. "come on in, doors unlocked!" you heard liam yell. you rolled your eyes remembering how lazy he has always been.

you opened the door and made your way into the living room where liam was laying watching tv. "you should really learn to answer the door instead of inviting anyone into your house."

liam shot up when he heard your voice. "oh my god, y/n. what are you doing here?"

"i decided beacon hills is where i truly belonged i guess."

liam looked up to meet your eyes, he could tell you were lying. "you left new york city for me, didn't you?"

you shrugged. "are you going to be mad if i say yes?"

"i'm going to be livid. y/n you've dreamed of living in new york since you were six. why would you leave that for me?"

"because i love you liam. i thought being away from you would make it easier to forget about the feelings but it made it so much worse. not being able to see you made everything worse." you wiped the tear that fell from your eye and sighed. "and now i look stupid admitting my feelings for my best friend who doesn't feel the same way."

liam stood up and grabbed your hand. "who said i didn't feel the same way?" he lightly grabbed your chin and lifted your head. "y/n, i love you more than words can explain. i never said anything because i didn't want to ruin your dreams of living in new york but since that failed, what's the point in keeping it from you now?"

you smiled and leaned in, kissing him softly. "being with you is so much more than what new york could ever offer me."

~~~
don't forget to vote and comment xx