lydia martin

"do you hear that?" scott asked as you, lydia, malia and him made your way through the woods

everyone stopped their walking and looked around.
"heartbeats." malia whispered.
"a lot of them." scott replied looking around to find the source.
scott's eyes soon filled with fear as his breathing got heavier. "they're here."
"who?" you asked tightly grabbing your ex girlfriend, lydia's hand.
"hunters. run!" scott said.
everyone took off in different directions. you, malia and scott were all wolves and couldn't get hit with one of the bullets or it would end badly.
you stopped and turned around. "guys! i think they're gone." suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your stomach.
your body fell to the ground and lydia ran over to you. "y/n!"
the hunters left after seeing how many other supernatural beings they were dealing with.
scott and malia ran towards you.
"y/n come on, stay with us. it's not your time yet." lydia cried out.
you softly smiled at the girl you'd loved since 9th grade.
"i-its okay, lyds."
scott turned away and wiped his eyes. he knew what was going to happen to you tonight and he didn't want to see it.
"lydia, i need you to know that i-i still love you."
you and lydia broke up only months ago. it was a surprise to everyone since you two had been together for years.
"d-do you-" before you could finish she cut you off.
"i do. i do still love you." she nodded with tears flowing down her cheeks.
you lightly wiped her eyes before your body went limp.
lydia laid her head on your chest, desperate to feel your chest rise and fall. but that didn't happen.
she let out a loud sob and kissed your forehead. "i'm so sorry, y/n."

~~~
i never miss an episode of teen wolf because i'm an obsessed little fangirl but i'm going to be missing tonight's episode i'm so sad ):