isaac lahey

you walked into your apartment and happily sighed since you were finally home after a long day at work

you froze once you heard your tv on in the living room. you were positive you had turned it off before you left this morning.

you slowly made your way to the living room before you spotted a set of dark blonde curls in the kitchen.

"isaac?"

he turned around before smiling at you. "hi y/n."

you ran and engulfed him into a huge hug. "oh my god! when did you get back in beacon hills?"

"this morning. i got here once you left for work so i just made my way in."

"i don't even care that you broke in. i'm so glad you're back."

after isaac left with allison's father, you both decided to take a break. that break turned into a full breakup once you realized he wasn't coming back.

it took you awhile to get over him since he never called or texted.

"why didn't you ever call? i was going crazy not knowing if you were okay."

isaac looked down sadly. "i was trying to get myself away from beacon hills. i knew if i called you and heard your voice, i would instantly come back."

you walked over to him and grabbed his hand. "well i'm just glad you're back and safe. i love you isaac."

he lightly kissed your forehead and pulled you into a hug. "i love you more y/n."

~~~
don't forget to vote and comment xx