malia tate

the pack quickly ran through the school when they heard your scream

the pack quickly ran through the school when they heard your scream. you had texted malia earlier telling her you were in danger and everyone had stopped what they were doing to make sure you were safe.

"this way!" scott yelled as they entered the gym.

there they all saw you lying in a pool of your own blood, a stab wound clearly visible on your stomach.

they ran to you, malia the first one to kneel beside you. "y/n? come on baby, stay with me." she cried out, putting your head in her lap.

"we need to get her to the hospital!" lydia screamed getting ready to call an ambulance.

"there's no time. she's gonna bleed out before they even get here." malia said, a few tears falling down her face.

everyone stared sadly at the both of you. you held malia's hand with the little strength you had. "i-it's okay, mal. it'll be okay."

"n-no! i'm not letting you die like this." she slowly stared up at the true alpha. "scott, please."

he nodded and kneeled beside you. "is this what you want, y/n?"

you nodded the best you could.

malia held you closer to her as scott bit into your arm. you let out a loud, strangled cry and your grip tightened on malia's hand.

your body relaxed and you let out a sigh. "i love you, malia. and thank you, scotty."

scott just smiled at you as malia kissed your forehead. "i love you too, y/n."

~~~