cora hale

you and cora had never gotten along

you and cora had never gotten along. you always said it was because you two were completely different people, which was partially true. she was mean and cold hearted while you were one of the most kind and caring people to walk the planet.

but the true reason why you two never seemed to like each other was because you two liked each other.
neither of you wanted to admit it and so you covered your feelings with cruel words and constant eye rolling at the other.

but all of that seemed to change when you took a bullet for the girl.

while everyone fought off the hunters, cora stayed by you and made sure you were okay.

"why did you jump in front of me? are you stupid?" she asked. she took away some of your pain as you stared at her. admiring how beautiful she looked.

"yeah i guess i am stupid. stupidly in love with you."

she searched your face to see if you were joking but all she saw was seriousness.

"you're in love with me?" she asked.

you simply nodded and coughed up a little blood.

she hesitated before leaning in, connecting your lips together.

"i guess i'm stupidly in love with you too."

~~~
hello my dylan o'brien gif series is posted (: check it out if you want!