allison argent

today at school you excitedly ran to allison, letting her know about your date with that hot lacrosse player

today at school you excitedly ran to allison, letting her know about your date with that hot lacrosse player. you didn't know it yet but the smile she gave you was fake and you broke her heart into a million little pieces.

for months she had tried to find a way to ask you out but always got too scared and now it was too late. someone got you before she could.

as she walked up her driveway, she found her dad standing there. "how was school today?"

"as good as school can be. besides the fact that y/n got a date with some lacrosse douche."

"and that's a bad thing?" her dad asked.

"well knowing that for months i've been trying to ask her out but always fail and now i know she likes someone else, yeah it's bad on my end."

her dad quickly looked behind her and smiled. "uh, i'll leave you two alone." he said while walking inside.

allison turned around to see you, smiling at her. "oh um, hey y/n!"

"why couldn't you just tell me you liked me?"

"it's easier said than done, y/n. you're my best friend! how am i supposed to tell my best friend i'm in love with them? that could ruin our friendship." she said.

you quickly cupped her face and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"w-what about that lacrosse player?"

"i made that up. i just wanted to see if you would actually come out and say you liked me if you found out i had a date." you said, looking down at the ground. "and when you didn't i kinda assumed you probably didn't actually like me."

she pulled you closer to her, kissing you gently and resting her forehead against yours. "i hope that answered your question."

~~~

i really want to do a face reveal soon but i'm so scared that people i personally know might secretly read these 😅