malia tate

after you and malia broke up, you two didn't speak

after you and malia broke up, you two didn't speak. which was awkward for the pack during meetings but that's the way it was.
it was the night of a full moon and you couldn't help but think about her. would she be okay? you were usually the one who always helped her through it. but stiles said he would take over from now on.
you were scrolling through your phone when stiles texted you.
baseball bat guy: hey i hate to ask but could you come help with malia? i can't calm her down.
you quickly replied and headed to the stilinski house.
you walked in without knocking, the house was quiet. a little too quiet.
you started to head upstairs when you heard a low growl and chains rattling from the basement. you quickly headed down there where you saw malia trying to claw at stiles.
"stiles get back." you warned.
he did as told as you started to walk towards malia. stiles grabbed your shoulder protectively and turned you towards him. "y/n, i don't think you should really get in her face."
you smiled but turned back to malia. "i've got this stiles, it's okay."
you kneeled down in front of her as she growled at you. "y/n, please get back. i don't want to hurt you."
you slowly grabbed her hand. "well i don't think you'll hurt me."
"i literally want to rip your throat out right now, i don't think you're right on this one."
you moved closer to her "well you haven't hurt me yet and i'm close enough for you to do it."
she squeezed her eyes shut. "y/n i'm serious, get out."
"come on, hurt me malia."
"y/n, no offense but are you stupid? do you have a death wish?" stiles asked.
you rolled your eyes "shut it stilinski."
"get out!" malia yelled.
"hurt me malia!"
she quickly leaned in and pressed her lips to yours. you never realized how much you missed her lips until this very moment.
it felt like ten thousand fireworks were going off in your stomach.
you pulled away and saw malia was back to normal.
"oh my god. that was kinda hot but really amazing." stiles whispered.
"i love you y/n." malia blurted out.
you smiled and quickly pecked her lips. "i love you too, malia."

~~~
idk what this was but i'm kinda running out of motivation for this book ):