It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {19}

Start from the beginning

"Out?" He raised an eyebrow. Then laid next to me.

"Yeah. Somewhere that isn't big. Somewhere small and local. We can dress nicely. Maybe even fancy"

He pushed his eyebrows together to think.

"Please" I stuck out my bottom lip.

"Okay. I pick the place though"

"Thanks" I kissed him.

This was nice. Having a boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around me to keep me there.

I had to wrestle him to get up.

"Penelope and I have some shopping to do" I told him.

He sighed.

(Later that night)

Penelope and I were getting ready in my bathroom. She wore a slim knee length green dress that matched her contacts. It had a beaded v neck and was a shiny dress. It looked beautiful on her.

I put on a strapless black dress that went to my knees. It was form fitting, so my stomach stuck out a little.

From the waist down it puffed out. So I could walk. I hate the skin tight dresses.

Penelope and I went shopping at a Goodwill to get these dresses. It was local.

We helped each other with make up and hair. Then went downstairs.

Jack had found a place nearby. He said it was nice and he said the name was something stupid.

The girls wore little sun dresses. I had my hair in curls that went to my waist.

When I saw Jack. I had to remember to breathe.

He wore a black tux with a hat. The one he wore on the way here that I loved. But he didn't know that..

His eyes scanned the dress and he gave his Jack smile.

I grabbed onto his arm and we all headed out to the mini van. Yeah. It looked funny. People dressed up so nicely and getting in the mini van.

Zack looked nice too. He wore a black tux with his hair especially spiky and shiny.

"You look beautiful" Jack whispered in my ear.

"Thank you. You look handsome" I told him.

He opened my door and I sat in the passenger seat and Jack drove.

We pulled up to the restaurant and went inside.

The girls sat in a booth next to us. We sat at a four person table.

I sat on the right, Jack on my left. Penelope sat right in front of me. And Zack obviously next to her.

We ate salad. Then I had wild veggie pasta with Alfredo sauce. I loved it.

Then cheese cake was brought out. Everyone got chocolate cheese cake. But weirdly. Mine had a blue candle in it. And it was lit.

Waiters and waitresses were standing around us. I was clueless.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Candice. Happy birthday to you" They all sang.

I was laughing. Candice. Another fake name of mine.

They all walked away after I blew out my candle. Then it hit me.

"Wait. Today's my actual birthday?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Today's October 23rd" Jack told me.

"Wow. That's sad that I don't remember my own birthday. I'm 21 now right?"