Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION

Начните с самого начала

"What's up?" I'm surprised she picked up. But then again I have been ignoring her calls so maybe she was waiting.

It was quiet for a minute until she finally said something.

"Just trying to finish up a few more songs."

"Yeah well when do you think your going to be free, because Royalty here misses you." I said while bouncing her one my lap.

I heard her sigh. "Uh I don't know. I'll try to be soon though." I raised my eyebrow at that.

Soon. Really what's soon, when you have the responsibility of a child.

"Camila. Your doing it again." I dragged out I was trying to talk to her and not bring up any of the shit that's really bothering me. Because at the end of the day this is about Royalty.

"Ugh ok Y/N and I'm trying not to but you know more than anybody that this is how things go. I'm surprised you even called."

I groaned when Ro started back crying. I mean I called so she could see Camila. Yet all she is able to do is hear her voice.

"You know , it would be nice to see your face, you ain't been home and we barley got to see you as it is." I spoke half out of jealously.

She popped up into the screen with a frown on her face. "Y/N really?"

"Really Camila. I get that your working on your new solo career and all but we still have a child to think about. She misses you Camila." She looked at me with a sad, yet angry face and just looking at her I could tell she was tired. I just don't get why she's working herself so hard. She really needs to just come home.

"Oh now we have a child to worry about? You weren't worried about her when you wouldn't answer my calls but now all of a sudden because you call it has to be this way."

I frowned at her words and all I could do was shake my head. I mean she was clearly right, and I kow Ive been wrong for acting the way that I have. I just didn't feel the need to tell her that.

"I understand that you're upset right now Camila. But I called for you to talk to Royalty because she's been crying for you. So excuse me for thinking that you wouldn't mind making time for your daughter. Family should always come first.

She chuckled and shook her head."Wow Y/N you're such an hypocrite, how could you say something like that to me when all you've been doing is ignoring me! Treating me like I'm some stranger to you, Incase you've forgot Y/N I'm pregnant with your child! And you haven't seemed to care about that."

"Camila-"

"No Y/N you said your family comes first right? Then why don't you act like it! Why don't I come first to you, or even place at that matter,huh?!"

Royalty started to whine and I knew it was because Camila was yelling.

"Camila you're making our child upset even more."

She sighed and looked down. "Im sorry, but you don't know how I've been feeling these past weeks Y/N. You don't know." She said with her voice cracking.

I sighed "Listen, I know that I probably hurt you by not talking to you, but I was hurt too Camila."

She nodded as she dried her eyes "But how was I supposed to know if you never talk to me about anything."

"I was wrong, I'm not saying I wasn't."

"I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you feel the way you do Y/N. T-to make you want to ignore me,but I promise you I'll make more time Y/N, if that's the problem I'll fix it. You guys are my family and I don't want you not talking to me."