File: "So, He's High?"

I apolololologize for my English in this chapter, I just finished binge watching A LOT of PewDiePie videos, so my mind is a bit wa right now.

Dedicated to: aturner101 because you're sweet and you were the first comment on File: Flip Flops. I hope you enjoy!

Lots of love,

--Yuki :D

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"Clinton Francis Barton!"

Clint's eyes widened as he let his fork dropped to the table, ignoring the team's glances, "Oh. Oh, shit."

"Clint. Clint."

The archer turned to his best friend, who was shaking like a leaf, "Percy?"

"Clint," The demigod gulped. "Run. I'll hold her off."

"Thanks, Perce!" Clint scrambled off his chair, "I'll remember you!"

Just as the SHIELD agent had the window halfway open, a woman walked into the kitchen, "Clinton Barton, if you jump out that window, I swear to the gods, you will have hell to pay later."

Clint, after a moment, slowly closed the window and turned, "Hey, honey."

The Avengers' eyes widened at the name, all except Percy, Natasha, and, surprisingly, Tony, but they stayed silent when the woman's brown gaze seemed to get harder.

"Hi, Laura!" Percy said happily, waving at the woman, all the tension in his body from earlier gone in an instant.

Laura, as the woman was called, turned to the demigod and her eyes seemed to soften, "Hi, Percy. How are you?"

The demigod beamed at her, "I'm doing well. Are the munchkins here?"

Clint's wife simply stepped to the side and two children ran into the room shouting, "Uncle PJ! Uncle PJ!"

"Oh, gods," Percy had to steady his chair when the boy and girl nearly tipped it backwards as they tried to hug him. "Lea! Connor! My two favorite tiny people!"

"Uncle PJ," Connor looked up at him with round eyes. "We're not tiny, you're just big!"

"Oh, no," Bruce whispered, covering his mouth and quickly looking away. "They're adorable."

"Look," The demigod pointed to his right. "There's Uncle Tony."

The two children swiveled their heads towards the man and squealed, swarming him, "Uncle Tones!"

Tony actually smiled at the children when they came over and it was probably the sweetest thing that the Avengers had ever seen, the way his eyes crinkled at the corner and his lips quirked up in this tiny little thing that seemed more genuine than anything the Stark threw at the media.

"Hello," Laura turned to the Avengers, her face coloring slightly when she realized that she had forgotten to introduce herself. "My name's Laura. That idiot," She gestured to Clint. "Is my husband."

"Wait, Clint," Steve looked at the archer. "Why didn't you tell us you're married?"

"Nat knows," Clint said defensively. "And I thought Percy would have told you."

"That's right," The super soldier turned to where the demigod was. "Percy, how- Where'd he go?"

"Dammit," The SHIELD agent mumbled. "He kidnapped my kids again."

Laura sighed, "I'll go get them before they do something they shouldn't be doing." She poked her head back into the kitchen before she entered the elevator, "Oh, and, honey?" She smiled sweetly, "Swear jar."

--

"And this is Dum-E," Percy poked the robot, showing Connor and Lea. Tony decided to simply watch his boyfriend introduce his little son. "He is cute, and weird- not that smart but... He's cute. And," He lifted up a tennis ball that he took from Tony's desk. "He plays fetch."

"Woah, cool!" Connor grabbed the ball and threw it, taking turns with his sister in letting her throw it.

"Butterfingers, Butterfingers," Percy looked around from where he was sat on the floor in the workshop. "Where is my girlfriend?"

"Please don't tell me you just called Butterfingers your girlfriend," Laura was grinning as she walked inside.

The demigod turned with a large smile, "Laura! Laur! Laur-pie!"

"Percy," The woman shook her head. "When was the last time you slept?"

"I slept last night," Percy said. "Ask Jay-Baby, he knows."

"Indeed. Master Jackson has slept the eight hours of sleep required for the average human."

"Yeah," Tony snorted. "Thor just gave him the Asgardian version of coffee."

"I can see the bifrost!" Percy giggled, "Weeee!"

Laura couldn't help but laugh, "So, he's high?"

"No, just hyper."

The demigod giggled quietly from where he sat on the floor when Dum-E rolled over to nudge at his side, the robot giving a tiny happy whirl with his claw, "I love you too, Dum-a-boo." Dum-E seemed to appreciate the nickname as he gave an excited chirp and rolled away to grab the tennis ball and bring it to the man like an excited puppy. "Tony," He looked at his boyfriend, "Your robots are mine now."

The Stark smiled in amusement and chuckled, "Okay, then. I, at least, want to see them on weekends."

Percy bit his lips before whispering, "I guess that's okay..."

"Perce, how's your sewing going?" Mrs. Barton wondered.

The son of Poseidon froze for a moment before he stood up, "Oh! Minion 1, Minion 2, with me!" He walked up and, without a moment of hesitation, Connor and Lea followed.

"Laura," Tony looked at the woman. "Percy turned your kids into his own army."

"Yup," She said faintly. "I can see that."

--

"Oh, my gods," Bruce sat on a recliner and watched as Lea and Connor ran around the common room. "He made them socks, that is so cute."

"Mine's got Iron Man!" Connor said happily, laying on his back on the carpet so he could lift his legs up to show the socks.

"Mine is Thor!" Lea giggled, "He looks like a girl!"

"ahHA!" Clint cackled from where he sat next to his wife, "Ah, that's too good! Man, I wish Thor heard her say that!"

"Bros," Percy sat up from where he was lying on the ground for no reason. "Bros, Avengers Assemble?" Right when he said that, the alarm went off in the tower to alert them that there was an attack happening close by (because it's been a while since there was an attacc).

"Noooo," Steve whispered under his breath as he had to abandon the episode of Food Wars that he was watching.

"Woop!" The demigod rolled out the window and, as he fell, he shouted, "Don't try this at home, kiiiiiddddssss!"

"No," Tony shook his head. "He's high. Definitely, 100%, high."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

I have no idea what this chapter was, stawp bulling meh

I hope you enjoyed this!

If you think I should make a little short for this story without any autocorrect, let me know in the comments. If you have any other suggestions as well, comment that, too!

Anywhosies, I have more chapters to update and all that jazz, SO, until next time~!

--Yuki :D