1

Y/N's POV

It was an ordinary day at school, I walk in the hallway to my locker. The girls were whispering among themselves while giving death glare towards me. I opened my locker and there were a lot of letters and presents; like always. I sighed while putting all of the letters and present into a box and then took my books and headed to class.

That's what the girls was whispering about, they don't understand why the guys were fanboying over me eventhough I act cold towards them ; I am not the flirtious type and I easily got cringed when people say flirty things toward me except for the people who are closed to me.

Suddenly, when I was walking suddenly I heard Jungkook sunbaenim called my name while running along the hallway towards me."urghh! He will never left ,my day in peace" I sighed. "WHAT?!" I asked him annoyed; because he does it every single day when he's around which caught the attention of the people( its kinda embarrassing ) . He then ruffled my hair and says " Aigooo~~ you're cute when you mad..". I then furrowed my elbow and pinch his stomach; man I hate it when people say cringy thing towards me but if he's the one who says it I kinda like it. I shifted my thought away and continue my pace to class. " Ouch! Why?" he says while trying to catch my pace. I tried to ignore him but he's kinda a troublesome and I can see the girls were giving me more other death stare treatment.

Well~~ Eveybody knows who he is. Jeon Jungkook the maknae of BTS. Good looking, smart , good in art,sport and almost everything. No wonder he's being the attraction of the girls. To be honest ;( I kinda had a big crush on him but I don't want to show it or to be exact wanted to play hard to get) Cause it's embarrassing and he probably don't like me too.

I can't stand why he kept following me so I asked still in polite way since his older
" Ehermm, sunbae, we're not in the same class and why are you following me?". He says " I was gonna walk you to class" and grinned showing his bunny smile. " WHY??" I asked again almost whining. " Because I don't want my baby to get lost " he says while pinching my nose. I was flustered by his answer and ignore him once again.

Once I reach my class, he then grab my wrist and suddenly I felt soft kiss landed on my cheek. " Bye, babyy! Study well." He said while running away, I was red as tomato and quickly entered the classroom.

I took my seat which is at the back of the class. I don't really had friend at school since all the girls were hating me because of the fanboying thing and also because of Jungkook sunbae. So, I always alone. That's why I was totally good in study since I don't have anything to disturb me.
My live have been easier that way.

Plus, its fun living like this. Just care about my own life.*proud

JUNGKOOK's POV

Yeay! Its school day. I love going to school since I can met Y/N there. I don't know why but I just kinda like her. I mean a lot. She's cute, pretty, smart , good at sport and I can say she's perfect for me. She was younger than me and I kinda had a crush on her ever since I laid my eyes on her.I've heard that everyone says that she act cold towards people she's not used to especially guys. I found it amusing. I mean its hard to found a girl whose not flirtious and hate cheesy thing.

So, I went to school early today since its almost 2 week I left school because of BTS new comeback. Plus, I miss her so much even though she never react when I teased her.

At school, I saw her walking to her class so, I decided to walk her to class. I try to catch up with her while screaming her name " Y/N!". She asked 'WHAT?!" annoyed with my action. I can see the guys were giving me death stare when I call her name. Not to forgot that she had a lot of fanboy which she always ignore.

I chuckled at her reaction and ruffled her hair while admiring her cute face. " Aigoo~~ you're cute when you're mad". She got pissed with my statement and pinched my stomach. Its kinda hurt but I can endure it. Plus, she's the one who cause it; I will rather get hurt for her. She then walk faster and I tried to catch up with her again. Then,suddenly, she asked me
" Ehermm, sunbae, we're not in the same class and why are you following me?". Aww her voice~~. " I was gonna walk you to class" I grinned showing my famous bunny smile. She got frustrated by my answer and says "WHY?" almost whining * cute." Because I don't want my little kitten get lost " I said while pinching her nose teasing her.I could see that she was blushing from my sudden moves and tried to walk faster.

Once we get near her classroom, I grab her wrist and planted a soft kiss on her cheek and quickly run away before she hit me again while waving her goodbye.

She was flustered and I can see her cheeks gotten redder. "THATS IT I'M GONNA MAKE HER MINE" I said to myself while rushing to my class remembering her beautiful face.

3rd PERSON'S POV

The class end and Y/N went home with her driver; forgot to mention that Y/N family was  rich and own a big business overseas. "Going anywhere miss ?" the driver asked. " Hmm. I don't think I have any other things plan for today so, just bring me home ahjussi." she answered politely.
" Sure " the driver replied.

Y/N then goes through her social media. *She got more than milion of followers her instagram. Then, suddenly she got an email from BIGHIT ENT saying that she was accepted to be the member of the new girl group called BABE. She suddenly scream out of joy that startled the driver. " why miss?" he asked. " Ahjusssi, I was accepted for the audition " she says happily. " waa, congrats!" he said. "Thank you" she replied.