Chapter 28

Michael’s POV

Packing my stuffs on my bag it’s been raining for a while and it’s cold. My class has ended and I’m planning to visit my girlfriend, I got out of the school and I like being a nobody here, when people in school don’t know much about you. As I walk out and I’m heading to the nearest bus stop because I didn’t bring my motorcycle I saw Luke sitting on the bench.

“Hey man, what are you doing here?” I said and sit next to him.

“Nothing, I’m just tired.” Luke said.

“You sure? You’ve been missing on our band practice.”

“Yeah, I think I’ll just quit.” He looks so depressed.

“What?!” I shouted.

“Michael, after this school year I’ll move to Leeds.”

“Leeds? Where is that?”

“In England. I need to start over Mike, I’ve been depressed for what I did and my dad wants me to stay there.”

“Fuck! Did you already tell them?”

“Not yet, can you just tell them? I can’t face Ashton also just tell Jen I’ll miss her so much.” Luke said and patted my back.

The bus has arrive Luke is still sitting on the bench I told him he’ll be alright, and then I went up and get in the bus. I thought this band we had will be a kick ass but I guess not. My lessons with Marco wasn’t even my genre but I have to learn it because before I got qualified to enter Juilliard I must have a good piece to play in guitar and piano, good thing Marco told me if I get excellent on the first day he will let me choose my own kind of music. I am grateful with that, it’s too much. His giving me a full time scholarship, I don’t know why but he’s too nice to me.

I went out of the bus and stop at the mall and as the usual I’ll walk down to Lai’s place. I remember seeing Jc here, I still don’t know what he was talking about but I don’t care about it. I’m already here and I saw Lai already she just got out of her car she look so tired.

“Lai!” I shouted.

She turned around and looked at me. I love how her hair sways as she turns to see me. She walks, more like a fast walk to me and hugs me.

“Michael, tell me you didn’t cut your class today.” She said.

“Of course not I don’t want to talk about it.” I said.

“Okay, alright. Let’s go inside.” She said and grabs my hand.

We went inside and Marco was here but he’s on his office. We go upstairs to her room; I lay down to her bed I miss being here especially with her.

“I envy your school” She said and lay next to me.

“Why?” And I kissed her cheek.

“Because you don’t have to wear some stupid uniform.” She laughed.

“You look cute on your uniform love.”

“I’m not, I need to change.” She said and stands up.

She removes her blazer and unclips her blouse and stared at me.

“I’m ready to watch.” I laughed.

“Sorry you can’t.” She laughed and walks inside of her bathroom.

I remove my jacket and just toss it on the floor I hug one of her pillows, I miss her smell. Then she got out of her bathroom she’s just wearing some shorts and a v neck shirt. Love seeing her wearing the necklace I gave for her. She lays on top of me and wraps her arms really tight on my waist.