Chapter 10

It's Sunday morning I woke early and I decided to have a walk in the park it's 7:00am. Yesterday was a great day as I spend it with Michael after we watch Hancock I told Marco that Michael will eat dinner with us good thing he said yes. I thought it was an awkward dinner but its not, they talked so are we it was a good balance. When Michael leave last night he kissed me on my forehead I literally can't sleep after that, he kissed me twice this week. As I stroll at the park all I can see are random people who jog and do exercise I sat down near the fountain where Bree and I talked. I'm thinking about Michael am I sure to have a relationship soon? I know to myself I move on about Calum but I still feel scared that maybe one day Michael would cheat on me or he will get tired of me I let out a big sigh. I stand up and walk back home and I met a familiar face. It's Jen.

"Hey Jen." I said

"Lai, hi! What's up?" Jen said.

"Just walking, you?"

"You seem like to walk alone, are you okay? I run uh, some errands."

"Yeah, I'm okay I just need it sometimes to think. Want to grab some breakfast?"

Jen say yes, we walk to the nearest diner we could see. We both ordered pancakes with strawberries and honey.

"Do you live around here?" I asked her.

"No, I live at Bane Cove." Jen said.

"That's like 2 hours from here, do you work here or?"

"Not really, I just visit someone near here..." She mumbled.

"Sorry I ask questions."

"Nahhh! It's okay! This could be the start of our friendship." 

I smiled at Jen. We finished our breakfast over the diner we exchange phone numbers and say goodbye with each other. I am now heading home, when I got there Marco is still asleep on his room I go to my room and lay down I wish mom will call me today. I don't have any plans today... thinking to call Bree but she might spend the weekend with Luke, Jc might be busy to his film which is in two weeks and Michael, well I don't know If I'll call him. I guess not because he might want some time for himself or with his friends. I have no idea what my Sunday will consits of, so I decided to go back in sleep for few minutes.

I woke up with a loud noise on my room it was my phone someone's calling I checked it, it's Bree.

"Hi" I said with a rapsy voice.

"You just got up?" She asked.

"Well yeah, I dont know what else to do so I sleep again then you called."

"Oh, well I'm so pissed thats why I called." Her tone was so high.

"Why? Did the boy do something to you?"

"No, yes. Fuck Lai."

"What's wrong?" I sound concerned.

"Well I don't know, Luke made me crave for more!" She yelled on the phone.

"Shit! You had sex already?" I yelled back at her.

"No, oh come Lai! I'm not like that you know I'm into serious relationships, it's just he made me want him more not physically but mentally."

"Oh my God Bree, you had it so bad!"

Bree and I ended the conversation with a laugh, she promised she'll be calm and not go crazy over Luke. I know she can do it, that boy has some serious charm. I fix myself and go downstairs Marco is in his office and I was shocked my jaw dropped. Michael is here and not just that, he's hair. It's blonde! I walk pass Marco's office, I know he sees me, I go to the kitchen because I was hungry and I grab some energy bar and walk back to my room then he was there standing next to the stairs.

"Blondie." I said and laugh at him.

"I'm actually blonde so I decided to give it back." He said.

"Well you look really good at it, I like it" I smiled at him and I walk over at him to get to my room I don't know what pops into my head but I wanna avoid him, is it because what Bree said about her feelings to Luke because she gone mad or whatever or what I've been thinking earlier at the park? This is still confusing.

"Lai wait." Michael said and grab my arm.

"I have something to tell you." He looked so serious.

"Okay, go on" I stared at him.

"Listen, I like you. I know there's a lot of people who make tons of promises but here's what mine and this will be a strong one, I will care for you, I will cherish you and I will love you in all possible way I can. You may laugh now but It's the truth, since the night you hugged me and all those days we spend together even though for a short period of time I see the sign I want you, I want you to feel my affection and I will be real and sincere for you."

Michael pulled me into a hug and he whispered into my ear.

"I will give you time to think but all I can assure you, it's not a bad thing to fall in love with me."

**

A/N 

PLEASE VOTE & SHARE THIS WOULD MEAN A LOT! AND COMMENT SO I'LL KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT MY STORY! TYSM <333