*CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE*

HEY GUYS! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But now i'm back with more for you😘. Enjoy.
————————————
Previously on "Hayley's Dramatic Life"
"He took me to a cabin near his house"
"It's 11:11 make a wish"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annie's P.O.V.
(currently 11:13)
*sighs* {in head} I love Brennan so much😩. I wonder how he'd feel if I were to tell him i've had a 3 some with my siblings. I feel awful because of it.

"So ... not to make things awkward but.. did you like it?" he asked.

Seriously ?

"Yes Brennan, I loved it

***WARNING , FREAKY CONTENT AFTER THIS MESSAGE***

especially when you're dick hit my back wall. Did you feel my pussy clench tighter onto your shaft?" I smirked at him.

"Annie , are you trying to tempt me into another round?"

"Maybe" I said , winking

"Annie , Annie , Annie. You dirty girl"

His hand went from my lips , to my neck , to my nipples. He tugged on them forcefully. Then his hand found its way to my stomach. His face got closer to mine. The closer his face got , the lower his hand went. Once we locked lips, his fingers were one with my pussy walls.

His fingers went back and forth , in and out. And so did his tongue in my mouth.

Is this what Heaven feels like?

Hayley's P.O.V.
Caleb and I finished yet another round not that long . I'm worn out. He's so big. Or is it because i'm only 10 and I haven't seen any bigger? Hmm. Now I'm curious.
Caleb was asleep so I left his room and sneaked back up to my room.
I got my iPod and did some research on some XXX pages.

I clicked on the recommendations underneath the search bar.
They ranged from "big dick" "ebony compilation" "milf" "bbc" etc.
What's "eBoNy" ?
I clicked on it. It was full of Caramel , Milk , and Dark Chocolate 😍🤤. They had some pretty big breasts and asses.

I hope this is how big mine get when i'm older. Without implants and all that.
I tapped on one of the videos and put in my earphones.
There was lots of moaning , screaming , spanking , swearing all of that.
My mouth remained wide open.
They were wearing some really sexy clothes. I wonder how Caleb would feel if I were to walk downstairs with a thong on , some fish net knee high high socks , a choker , and a whip. All in bright red 🤭. I went online and ordered some. He has no idea what's coming for him. And neither does my pussy 🤣.

AUTHORS NOTE: I'll continue this chapter in a few hours or days. I wanted to give you guys an update.