*CHAPTER SEVEN*

Previously on Hayley's Dramatic Life (I changed the name to that)

"You kissed my brother"

"You're a whore"

"Go cry in your room you slut!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie's P.O.V.

I was really mad at Hayley.

I never knew she felt left out.

We didn't do things with her because both of us thought she was perfect.

And that she didn't want to be bothered. I guess we were wrong.

I bet she doesn't even want to talk to me now. She thinks i'm disgusting. I'm setting a horrible example for her.

Oh well i'm still going to get my revenge. Hopefully guilt doesn't pull be back.

Caleb's P.O.V.

(20 minutes later)

Hayley fell asleep on my lap.

I got a text from Annie.

(C =Caleb, A=Annie)

A-Hey

C- Hi

A- Is Hayley asleep?

C- Yah why

A- So I can get her iPod and delete the video of us kissing.

C- Okay but i'm not touching it. You are and you're deleting it. I have nothing to do with it because I love her and she loves me. I don't care what happens. Your being such a horrible sister.

A- whatever, i'm coming down now

C- K

*end of conversation*

Annie came downstairs and took Hayley's iPod out of her pocket trying not to wake her.

Then she ran back to her room.

(A/N i really like the ipod 5th generation the blue one so that's the on hayley has)

Annie's P.O.V.

I got her iPod and ran back to my room. Her background was a pic of Me and her.

I swiped the screen to unlock it

SHIT!

She has a passcode.

I started guessing.

1) 9208.....Nope

2)71302......Nope

3)1234......Obviously Not

4)1470........UGH NO

5)12504......Nope

I locked her iPod......what could it be!!

FUCK!!

I guess i'll just do it when she accidentally leaves it on.

I ran back downstairs and tried to put it back in her pocket but she kept moving each time i tried she'd move. I made a 'yeesh" face. Which was like stretching your lips wide and showing your bottom teeth.

"What do I do" I mouthed to Caleb

He shrugged and did the yeesh face also "I don't know" he mouthed back

She shook again and I ran upstairs threw her iPod on her bed and ran back downstairs.