*CHAPTER FIVE*

Previous Chapter on Annie's P.O.V.

"CALEB AND ANNIE! GET IN HERE NOW!!" Mommy yelled

FUCK!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wiped the tear away and Caleb and I walked into our parents room.

"Yes" I said nervously

"Did you guys watch Hayley's gymnastics video??!!" she asked with a huge smile on her face

OH THANK GOD!!

"Uhh, no" Caleb said

"Well come watch it. It's as you kids say today 'lit'" Mom said

"Don't ever say that again" I said walking over to look at Hayley's video

"GOOD JOB HAYLEY" We said.

After the video was over Hayley, Caleb and I walked out of the room and  closed the door.

"Thank you so much Hayley" I said giving her a hug.

"Just leave me alone!" She said running up to her room. I had no idea what was going on.

"What's up with her?" I asked Caleb

"I don't know, I asked her if she wanted to play with us but she said no and had a sad face. I think she's upset with us for some reason" Caleb said

Hayley's P.O.V.

I ran up to my room and started crying. Was I not good enough?? Why were they kissing? Only couples kiss on the lips. And if they were a couple, they must not be related. What it going on?? 

I hated this. I hated that they never did anything with me!

Why did he ask me if I wanted to play in the second  round? 

Was I not good enough for the first round?

They are always together and mommy is always filming them, even people in the comments started saying "How come Katie just lets Hayley walk off while she  records Annie and Caleb." Katie is my moms name by the way.

 Everyone in the family has Black hair except for me.

 Everyone in the family has straight hair except for me. With a small exception of Caleb.

 Caleb and Annie look alike all the time but I only looked like him when he was younger.

  And I hardly ever looked like Annie.

 I hate my life.

 I just want to live with a family who  loves me and have many similarities with me.

People always compliment Annie on gymnastics and Caleb on baseball. All the time at dance I can't do anything as good as Annie, Katie, and Syd.

 Am I just a bootleg version of them?

I left a note for mommy on my bed.

"IF IT WASN'T FOR ME NONE OF YOU WOULD BE FAMOUS!!!" 

 I packed my bags and was headed to  the back door. Caleb and Annie were too busy smooching to see me walking down the stairs. I took another quick picture of them and left.

 I wasn't wanted here!

Katie's P.O.V.

"IF IT WASN'T FOR ME NONE OF YOU WOULD BE FAMOUS!!!" I heard Hayley scream

Is she okay??

I ran out of the room and went into the living room. I saw Annie and Caleb incredibly close. I didn't care at the moment.

"Where is Hayley??!!" I asked them

"She's in her room" Caleb said. 

I ran up to Hayley's room and she wasn't there. I looked in her bathroom and she wasn't there either. On her bed there was a note.

It stated,

"Dear Mommy,

If you aren't my mom please just leave me alone because i know deep down inside you don't love me. But i'm not wanted here. Sad face

                                                                                                                                       Your friend,

                                                                                                                                           Hayley"

What does she mean I don't love her. I love her with all of my mite. I tried facetiming her but she wouldn't pick up. Tears ran down my eyes. 

"Oh Hayley, my precious little Hayley"

Hayley's P.O.V.

I was saving up some money and i brought it with me $60.

I went into Starbucks and got a Vanilla bean Frappuccino.

They closed at 11:00pm so I decided to stay there until then. After that i'll just go to the 24 hour Burger King.

All was good until someone yelled my name.