*CHAPTER NINE*

Previously on 'Hayley's Dramatic Life'

"I was gonna wait for them to do it dirty"

"I wanted to join them"

"You're to young"

"My iPod doesn't say i'm too young"

"It took me a while but it seemed like he was doing the alphabet"

"It was time to switch positions"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*WARNING THIS PART OF THE STORY IS VERY FREAKY, WARNING THIS PART OF THE STORY IS VERY FREAKY, WARNING THIS PART OF THIS PART OF THE STORY IS VERY FREAKY. PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME WITH YOUR SIBLINGS. ALL FREAKS ALOUD. Thank you And my highlighter is not working so yah*

Annie already sat on Caleb's face but it took me a while to fit Caleb's penis inside of me. 

Annie turned her body around to help me.

I got up as she held it in place for me. I slowly sat down on it. Then she turned her body back around. 

It hurt like hell sliding down onto it. I moaned in pain and started to hop on him.

 It started to feel better an he grabbed onto my waist and pushed me up and down giving me his full length he was so huge 9 inches tops. I moaned a little louder but I didn't want my parents to hear anything. I can say Caleb stretched me out. I haven't gotten my period,  yet and i haven't ovulated, so it's okay if he cums inside of me. Which he soon did. It got all inside of me and started to drip outside of me. 

And then I came making it even better.

Annie got off of Caleb's face then he sat up. He grabbed onto my ass and started to hump me even faster than before. I moaned his name which encouraged him so go faster "Yes Caleb,please don't stop" I moaned. Annie's eyes grew wide.

After Caleb came a second time in me i got off and i was still dripping some of our cum. We should do this more often. 

Now Annie was riding him again and I didn't have anything to do so I just went on my iPod.

 A couple minutes passed. "Caleb i'm so close." she moaned

 I looked up and Caleb was going in really fast. Annie's ass was jiggling really fast too.

 it looked so sexy. They both came at the same time, I could tell by their facial expressions.

 Crazy i was still dripping. "I'll suck you dry" I suggested.

 "Your guys are amading" Caleb said. Annie and I laughed. 

I sucked Caleb's shaft and he pushed my head down. Annie sucks his balls. This was a really fun night. When we finished we all took showers and went to watch a movie.

I was super sore. I could barely walk. So the tomorrow i'll just tell mommy i fell down the stair coming to get water at night.

Sorry for the short chapter guys a long one will be here later or tomorrow