*CHAPTER ELEVEN*

Previously on 'Hayley's Dramatic Life'

"It reminded me of the threesome we had yesterday"

"I straddled me legs on top of him and kissed him"

"Let's wait for Annie to come back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caleb's P.O.V. 

Hayley kissed me and I kissed her back. It was cool that she wanted to do it. 

I honestly don't want to wait for Annie to come back I loved doing it with her but Hayley was super amading at this.I wanted to destroy her small body. "Hayley, I don't want to wait I want you" I said

She smiled. "Okay" she said. She began to kiss me again and I pinned her against the wall.

She smiled as I did so and took her shirt off. 

*WARNING THIS PART OF THE STORY IS VERY FREAKY, WARNING THIS PART OF THE STORY IS VERY FREAKY. SIBLINGS SHOULD NOT BE DOING THIS, I JUST WROTE THIS FOR FUN ALL FREAKS WELCOME*

She took my shirt of and started to kiss my abs when she got down to that area she looked up at me for my approval. I nodded and she pulled my pants down.

My rock hard erection was in her face and she giggled. She stroke my dick then she spit on it while she did so.

I never knew my sister could be so freaky at such a young age. She started to suck me. Then I pushed myself into her mouth and she choked. But she wasn't mad and continued what she was doing.

When she was finished it. It was my turn to give head. So I laid down and she sat on my face. I stuck my tongue inside of her and she pouted. I wrapped my arms around her thighs so she wouldn't move. 

I brushed my teeth against her clit and she lightly moaned. 

Next, I slowly licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top of her clit. She slowly moan as a did so. "Cum for daddy" I whispered. I'm guessing it turned her on because she made her legs wider no her body was onto my face more. I wiggled my tongue inside of her hole really quickly and she moaned. The second time louder than the first.

I sucked her 3 times on the 3rd one she came right into my mouth. 

"Good girl" I complimented her.

She smiled and layed on her back. I opened her legs wide enough for me to get through and I teased her with my tip. "Caleb" she moaned

"Please don't do this to me" she moaned again.

"CALEB! BILLY AND I ARE GOING ON A DATE NIGHT WE'LL BE BACK AROUND 10:00PM , CAN YOU PICK ANNIE UP FOR ME?" my mom yelled.

"YEP!" I yelled back. 

"TAKE GOOD CARE OF HAYLEY" She said closing the door behind her.

I smiled. Already am.

I pushed my tip into Hayley again and pulled it out over and over again. 

"Caleb please. I'm begging you daddy make me scream" Hayley moaned again.

Jeez!

I shoved the whole thing inside of her and she screamed. 

Her screams became into moans again while she got used to it.  

I took my dick out of her and rubbed it around the outside area of her pussy in circular motions.

Then I shoved myself into her again. 

"Yes, right there Caleb, right there, it feels so good" she moaned arching her back. I'm pretty sure it was her G-Spot. She probably didn't know what that meant yet. I stroked up and down on that area very fast and her moans grew louder and louder. 

"Daddy i'm so close, fuck me harder daddy!" she moaned.

Then I started to pound her balls deep. She started to scream then stopped as we came at the same time.

Since she was young it took her about 3 minutes before she's relaxed enough to have another orgasm. Or else she won't feel anything. And think it's normal.

So I kissed her for about 3 minutes.

Then I slipped 3 fingers inside of her, then 4, then, 5 , and now i put my whole fist inside of her.

She gasped, her back was arched again, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. 

"Caleb I don't think that's safe for me. Your fist is like 2 of your tips inside of me, plus I don't really feel anything" She said.

I guess I didn't kiss her long enough

"Alright" I said pulling my hand out of her. Rubbing her g-spot with my middle finger as I did so.

"No, don't get out now, do what you just did again" she said

I smiled, and rubbing her g-spot with my middle finger again. 

"You like that?" I asked

"Yes, I do daddy. I love it."

"Your so sexy just kiss me already" She added.

I got up to where she was and french kissed her. 

"Now Let's get some rest because when Annie gets here she'll want to do this. You can ride me as much as you want" I said to Hayley.

"Okay, but let's takes a shower together" she said.

"Anything for you princess" I said kissing her forehead.