*CHAPTER ONE*

Hayley's P.O.V.

*takes the camera to vlog*

"Hey guys, today is a beautiful day and Annie is at gymnastics. Daddy is at baseball with Caleb, Mommy is editing and i'm just watching T.V. and on my iPod." I said to the camera. Then I pointed the camera to Piper and Winnie. "Look at the cute little doggies" I said in a baby voice as I turned the camera off. 

"Hayley!" My mom yelled. I shook as I heard my name and thought I was in trouble. "Yes??" I asked nervously walking into my parents bedroom. "We're about to go to gymnastics so get ready" Mommy said. I took a breathe of relief , went up to my room, I put on my pink leo, some leggings, a cardigan, and my Ugg slippers. I put my hair in a messy bun, got my gym bag and my iPod and ran downstairs.

"Ready??" Mommy asked "Yeah, just let me get a granola bar" I said running to the pantry. Then we got into the car.

*takes camera and starts to vlog.*

"Hey guys it's me again and we are on our way to gymnastics. To drop me off and Annie will be leaving with Mommy so role the clip to that" I said. I put the camera down , when we reached the gym I said bye to mommy, hugged Annie goodbye and went into the gym.

Annie's P.O.V.

*takes camera and starts to vlog.*

"So, hey guys, we are in the car, as you can see and I just got out of gymnastics. Right now we are going home and i'm going to get ready because Katie, Brennan, Sydney, and Luke are coming over and yeah. Caleb's at baseball by the way" I said

"Hayley told them that" Mommy said

"Oh, but anyways BYEE!!" I smiled into the camera and turned it off.

When we got home I went into the shower and washed my body with Strawberry body wash. When I was finished I dried off. I put on a Bratayley T-shirt , jean shorts, and some white flip-flops.

"Annie your friends will be here in 5 minutes!" Mommy shouted up the stairs

"Okay, thanks!" I shouted back while I was putting my hair up in a high ponytail.

Caleb was back from baseball and i'm pretty sure he went to play minecraft as always.

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs. "I'll get it!"

I opened the door and saw the 4 smiling faces. "Hi!!" I said giving them hugs.

They walked in and we all sat on the couch. "So what do you guys want to do??" Katie asked breaking the silence. "Um, how bout we play truth or dare?" Sydney suggested. "Good idea!" I said. Then Caleb came up the stairs "I am a baked potato, baked potato baked po......tato" he said as he saw us. Not knowing we were there. "Oh hey guys" he added.

"Hi" we all said

Caleb's P.O.V.

 "Watcha doing??" I asked sitting next to Brennan on the couch. But not too close cuz that's gay.

"Nothing, about to play truth or dare" Annie said. 

"Oh, well we can't play here. Lets go down to the living room in the basement" I said

They all nodded and followed me down to the basement. We sat in a circle and this is how we sat

Sydney, Brennan, Katie, Luke, Annie, and me

"Truth or dare" Sydney asked me

"Dare" I proudly said

"I dare you to kiss Annie!" she smiled. Everyone agreed.

I kissed Annie on the cheek.

"No on the lips. For 5 seconds" Sydney snapped.

"Uhh.....she's my sister that's kinda weird." I said nervously

"You guy's kissed when you were younger" she said

She had a point. I looked at Annie and she nodded.

I leaned in and every one's eyes got wide waiting for the next move