*CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR*

Previously on 'Hayley's Dramatic Life'

"I miss Hayley is that weird? Weird is good though right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHOUT OUTS: gymnastics_90, itzbrookie13,sarah 32810, ArtistGamezzYT, Lizzza111,and cottoncandyblob1234. If you want a shout out just comment on any chapter that you'd like.

*****************************************************************************

Annie's P.O.V.

Hayley still didn't respond. 

Mommy was sleeping in her bedroom. 

 Daddy was upstairs doing who knows what.

I think Hayley is downstairs with Caleb. Something is really going on with those 2.

I walked down the stairs and before I could open Caleb's room door I hear weird sounds from inside. I looked through the door hole.......NO WAY!

******FREAKY STUFF IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. PLEASE DO NOT A REPEAT DO NOT DO THIS WITH YOUR SIBLINGS. WARNING FREAKY STUFF IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IF YOU'RE NOT INTO IT SKIP THIS PART UNTIL IT'S FINISHED. THANK YOU :)******

I kept looking at Caleb's dick pounding into Hayley. Her moans were muffled due to the sock Caleb put in her mouth. Sooner or later I was wet. Then I got a text from Brennan. 

DEAR LORD I FORGOT ABOUT OUR DATE. 

(Text Messages *A-Annie........B-Brennan*)

 B- Did you forget about our date.

A- Yeah... i'm  so sorry brennan! I'll make it up to you. How bout I meet you in half an hour?

B-Sure, ill be waiting for you :)

(END OF CONVERSATION)

I left Hayley and Caleb to their dirty business and got dressed to meet Brennan.

(30 MINUTES LATER)

Daddy is asleep and Hayley and Caleb are, yup you guessed it. Still fucking.

I got my keys from off the table and slowly sneaked out of the house. I saw Brennan outside and ran to him. 

Since he's 16 he get's to drive a car. Yeah we''re 2 years apart but iv'e known him for a while now. Besides love is love. I got in the passenger seat and we drove off. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You'll see." 

I rolled my eyes.

*About 15 minutes later*

He pulled up to a Cabin near by his house. It wasn't like the scary movies or anything. It was nice. 

"So this is my Cabin...We all share it but right now its for me and you."he winked at  me.

*FREAKY STUFF DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA*

He pushed me down onto the bed. 

Woah I wasn't expecting this. 

I didn't say anything and let it flow. He then slid down my Nike sweatpants.

I got chills. 

Then he pulled up my tank top. 

This would be my first time. That....wasn't incest.

He looked at my body and smiled. 

"What?" 

"You have a beautiful body Annie." Brennan said.

Awww I was so happy with this words.

Brennan's P.O.V.

Annie has the most beautiful body i've ever seen. I can't wait to see what it's capable of. She had a matching pair of Under clothing. Lacy purple. I took off my shirt and her eyes widened.

"What?" I asked

"You  have a beautiful body Brennan" she said quoting me. We laughed as I got closer to her face. The intensity stopped the laughing. I looked into her eyes and kissed her. She seemed  hungry... in a sexual way. 

Then the kiss got more and more intense. 

She rapidly pulled down my pants and pulled my dick out from the boxer flap. We stopped kissing while my dick still in her hands. She slowly took off her underwear exposing her south side. It was extremely wet. 

She had a smirk on her face. I slowly pushed myself into her inch by inch and her moans got louder and louder.

"Maybe take it to the shower?" she moaned lightly.

I carried her into the bathroom still thrusting. Turned the shower on warm & slammed her against the shower wall. We started making out again and her fingers lost in my hair. 

"Brennan..............i'm so close!" she exclaimed. She kinda sounded like the porn stars.

I was also close but i'd rather let her have the heat of the moment. 

"You're on the pill right?" I asked

She viciously shook her head yes.

A couple more thrusts and a felt her muscles tame themselves.

 We both started sighing from exhaustion. She gasped feeling my warm liquid shoot down her walls.

 We hopped out the shower and dried off. We got dressed and laid under the sheets in each others arms. 

Annie's P.OV.

I checked my phone to see what time it was. 11:11!!

"Make a wish" I said. 

I closed my eyes , made a wish and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter.

Vote and Comment for a shoutout and more chapters :)