*CHAPTER TWENTY THREE*

Previously on Hayley's Dramatic Life
I'll wake up if you kiss me

You naughty boy.
---------------------------------------------
Hayley's P.O.V.
I kissed Caleb once.
"Okay can you get up now" I said with a serious tone.

"Nope" he pulled me down to him and started making out with me.

Man I had serious heart eyes for him. Even though he's my brother.

I laid on top of him not breaking our kiss. It turned into a French kiss. I didn't want this to end. I let my muscles relax so it'd feel more  comfortable. I gripped onto his hair tightly and he wrapped his arm around my body. It lasted about 45 more seconds. I broke it apart so the others wouldn't get curious.

"Now are you ready ?" I asked

"Sure am" he smiled.

Annie's P.O.V.
They're taking a long while to get here. What can they possibly be doing.
I got frustrated and ran down the stairs.
"Hey Annie 🙂" Caleb said walking out his room , Hayley not far behind.
"Why'd you guys take so long" I asked
"Uhm, we got a little caught up with MineCraft." Hayley said.
I rolled my eyes and went back up the stairs with them following me.

Caleb's P.O.V.
I give Hayley a thumbs up. We ate breakfast. And all 3 of  us went to practice.

(45 minutes later)

I was being thrown off. I couldn't stop thinking about Hayley. Isn't it weird because she's my sister though ? Weird is good though right ?

I missed her so much and her small little body. She's adorable. Just a couple more hours until I see her. 😊

Annie's P.O.V.
I'm still kind of curious about what's going on with Caleb and Hayley. I kind of already know but I still worry.

Amanda noticed that I wasn't myself

"What's wrong" she asked

"Nothing" I said back. I shook it off and tried not to get distracted anymore.

(3 hours later)

Mommy came to pick me and Hayley up from gym. We went to get Caleb a little while after and we all got Chick-Fil-A. We ate in the care because we were starving. When we got home we all took showers and brushed our teeth.

We did vlog today. But now it's time for the question of the day.

"HAYLEY" I yell.

No answer

"HAYLEY!!" I yell again. Still no answer.
What could she be doing !?

(Authors Note: Heyyyy guyssss comment and vote for more chapters 🙂)