*CHAPTER EIGHT*

Previously On 'Hayley's Dramatic Life'

"I'm going to get my revenge"

"I'm going to get her iPod so I can delete the video of us kissing"

"I love her and she loves me"

"Your such a horrible sister"

"9208.....Nope

71302.....Nope

1234.....Obviously not

1470......Nope

12504......UGH NO"

"What do I do?"

"I don't know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley's P.O.V.

I woke up to something poking me.

I opened my eyes as Annie came running down the stairs

"Heyyyyyy Hayley" she said nervously.

"What did you do bitch?" I said not taking no for an answer.

"Hayley, cut her some slack" Caleb said.

"Why, so you guys could go kissing again and i'll go back to my horrible life? You know what I don't care do what you want to do I'm just going back to who I was before I saw you guys kissing. And I just might show Mommy the video. TRY ME! BRATAYLEY IS BACK BITCH!" I said but not loud enough for my parents to hear.

I stomped up the stairs and while I was walking I figured out my iPod wasn't in my pocket.

"ANNIE! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY IPOD!!" I yelled I didn't care if my parents heard me.

"It's in your room you brat!" She yelled.

"DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF, YOU DON'T SEE ME TOUCHING YOURS!!" I slammed my room door. The iPod was locked. That means someone tried to open it.

I know Caleb wouldn't do such a thing.

And Mommy and Daddy didn't give a shit.

"ANNIE WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU TRY TO OPEN MY IPOD. ARE YOU UPSET BECAUSE I MIGHT HAVE SHOWN MOMMY AND DADDY THAT YOU WERE K!........" I stopped because I was not going to get Caleb in trouble.

"What happened , cat caught your tongue?" Annie said.

"Oh no, I'm just looking out for Caleb" I smirked.

I was going to wait for them to do it.

Do it dirty. Then I can record it. Since Caleb was kind of old enough to do these things he won't get in that much trouble but Annie will. I was slowly walking down the stairs. Too see if they were doing anything. I couldn't believe my eyes. They were kissing again.

*WARNING THIS PART OF THE STORY IS REALLY FREAKY. WARNING THIS PART OF THE STORY IS REALLY FREAKY, WARNING THIS PART OF THE STORY IS REALLY FREAKY. THIS STORY IS FICTION AND MOST LIKELY WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. ALL FREAKS WELCOME. BROTHERS AND SISTERS SHOULD NOT DO THIS. *

But this time, both of their shirts were off. And Annie was laying down with Caleb on top of her I pressed record and went to a part of the stairs where they couldn't see me but I could see them.

Annie's P.O.V.

I started to kiss Caleb and he kissed me back. He was so fucking sexy. Its funny how I never felt this way about him. He took my shirt off and I took his off. He got on top of me and I really liked where this was going.

"Let's go down to my room" he said

"Okay" we ran down to his room but apparently his door didn't have a lock on it.

Hayley's P.O.V.

I followed them downstairs and they were too busy into what they were doing to close the door all the way.I pointed my iPod camera at them.

Woah! My siblings were about to have sex.

Caleb took all of his clothes off. What I thought was short and skinny was actually wide and pretty long. And Annie took her clothes of also. Woah her ass was fatter than it looked.

They started grinding on each other. Each time Caleb put himself into her, her boobs bounced.

I bit my lip cuz I was kind of enjoying this. I heard Mommy talking about this with Annie and she said she was on something called the pill.

Anyways. Annie was slightly moaning each time Caleb thrusted himself.

I stopped recording and put my device in my pocket so I could watch better.

You'd wonder how I knew about this stuff, well the people at gymnastics really know their stuff, and i saw mommy and daddy do it one time a while back.

I badly want to join them. So I sucked it up and walked into the room.

They looked at me and gasped. "HAYLEY" Annie said.

"What?" I asked walking a bit closer.

"Get out. We're kind of busy." Caleb said

"Nope, I want to join you" I said

"Your too young" they said at the same time.

I took out my iPod and clicked on the video I just took. "My iPod says i'm not to young" I teased.

"Fine, but you can't tell anyone about this. Caleb can go to jail for doing that to you" Annie said

I crossed my fingers "Promise" I said closing Caleb's door.

Caleb layed on his back. "You guys get to choose. Head or riding." he said

I picked head and Annie picked riding. Knowing that Caleb would split me in half if I chose riding

It was weird to sit on your brothers face, but I liked it. I put my hand on the ground in front of me and my brother licked my insides.

It felt completely amazing. Amading** Caleb's tongue swerving around inside of me. It took me a while to notice. But it felt as if he was doing the alphabet. When he was finished doing the alphabet it felt like he was counting to 50. The more he did it the more I moaned. Annie moaned also. A dick if probably just like a tongue except It wasn't as thin, skinny, or wet. When I came. Caleb sucked on my private area. Jesus it felt so good.

He licked my clit for like 10 seconds. I completely lost it. I rode his face. "Your getting the hang of it Hayley" Annie smiled. "You too sis" I smiled at her back.

It was time to switch positions.