*CHAPTER TWELVE*

Previously on 'Hayley's Dramatic Life"

"I don't want to wait for Annie I want you"

"She choked but she  didn't get mad"

"I shoved my fist inside of her" 

"Yes, I do daddy."

"Okay, but let's take a shower together"

"Anything for you princess"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley's P.O.V.

"Anything for you princess" Caleb said kissing my forehead.

It was like 3:30 in the afternoon and we stayed in the shower doe an hour.

Crazy right? We had sex through some parts. And I washed my hair through some of it

Of course we did clean ourselves for most of it.

We got out of the shower and got dressed I didn't feel like going up to my room so i put on one of Caleb's hoodies.

We fell into a deep sleep because we had a pretty long day so far. 

5:45pm

"Hayley wake up" Caleb saying shaking me.

I groaned.

"Come on we have to go get Annie, I got you, a pair of panties, your leggings and your uggs. Just like you like it" He said

I got up and put on the things he mentioned in his sentence. 

We left the house, locked the doors and got in the car. 

We drove to get Annie from gym. I called her telling her we were outside. She came out and smiled. 

She threw her gym bag in the car and got in the passenger seat. As we drove off she gave us each a peck on the lips.

"Can we go to Starbucks" Annie asked. "I'll pay" she added.

"No, i'll pay for you guys" Caleb said turning into the drive through. "You guys want the udge" he asked.

He meant usual

"Yeah" Annie and I said

"Okay,.....can I get 2 vanilla bean frappuccino's and and 1 latte. All in medium size" Caleb said.

It's what we always got when we started going to Starbucks.

Caleb gave the lady at the register $9.26. He handed us ours but he left his for when we got home. Annie took a selfie with all 3 of us and posted it on Instagram. 

She captioned it "With the fam" I couldn't really see what emoji's she put but i could tell it was the kissy face and the heart.

"Where is mom and dad" she asked

"They went on a date, they'll be home around 10:00pm"  I said sucking my drink.

"Great more time for us" Annie said. 

Caleb looked at me through the rear view mirror and winked at me. I smiled. 

Annie was too busy on her phone to notice.

We got home and Annie went to go shower.Caleb and I made popcorn. We decided to watch a movie because the 3 of us weren't in the mood for sex right now.

 After all Caleb did tear me apart less than 30 minutes ago.

But we decided not to tell her because she'd feel left out.

Yeah okay take a walk in my shoes.

You've notice i've haven't been on my iPod lately. After gym it completely died so I put it in charge so it can be at and acceptable percent. Even though it would be full right now i just wanna take a quick break from electronics. WHO AM I KIDDING! I was with my iPod all day

Except when I was with Caleb in his bedroom but other than that it was in my sight .

Annie came downstairs after 40 minutes and she had some short shorts and a crop top on. She'd only wear them at home don't worry. 

"Annie its the ending of winter. What are you wearing?" Caleb said. 

"The heat is cranked up in here. It cold out there but hot in here" She said

She had a point. And I began to sweat so I decided to change also.

I went into my room got some booty shorts and a tight t shirt. And stayed bare foot

This will teach Caleb about teasing me.

I ran back downstairs and plopped in between Annie and Caleb on the couch and they pressed play on the movie. We decided to watch The Madagascar movie. It was pretty fun.