Chapter 21

Weeks went by as I became a resident if this hospital. Leon didn't try to do anything to me since I'm injured. He massaged my legs everyday and everyday I would get some feeling, in which signals me that I may soon be able to walk again. Leon tried to walk with me in the hallways, watch me practice in my therapy session and would accompany me when I'm bored. Sometimes Ryan comes to visit but doesn't mention anything about his sister at all.

"Ms. Chelsea Parks will be discharged tomorrow."

The new the doctor have us allowed us to have a mini celebration. It's been almost a month and now I can officially walk.

"Thank you Leon." I kissed him quickly yet gently.

"No problem. Now you will out of this weird building hehe."

The next day arrived and Leon helped me get home. We entered his 2010 Audi and drove home. Once we arrived in front of my house, he carried me in like we were newly-weds.

"Loen, that is kinda unnecessary..." i hid my face in embarrassment.

"Well, anything for my little monster" he winked.

"Monster? Who you calling monster?"

"Yeah, well....me haha!"

we laughed our way in. I saw my mom waiting in the living room once we entered. She looked really serious.

"Thank you Leon for bringing back my daugher home. Now you may leave."

"Mom! what are you saying?"

"Dear its for the best. You should go to your room and nap. You have been in the hospital for a long time. I think you should rest dear."

I gave my mom a look. I dont get why she is sending him off. I remember she was giving me a thumbs up when Leon was in the room.

"I understand Mrs. Parks. Dont worry, i will put Chelsea in her room and leave."

"Sure sweety."

Leon continued to carry me and went upstairs to put me in my room. I felt mom's eyes following us. Once we entered my room, he gently put me on my bed.

"Well, Mrs. Parks wants me out..."

"Sorry, i dont know whats gotten into her..."

We had not much to say to each other.

"Welp, i will head out. See you soon Chels!"

He leaned in and brushed his lips with mine. Then it lead to a gently kiss. It slow and soothing. Then it turned into a passionate kiss. Its as if he never kissed me before. Our kiss made us breathless. Leon understood that i needed to breathe, so he moved his lips to my neck. It sent goosebumps down my body but it felt good.

"See ya" he winked.

"Goodbye Mrs. Parks."

"Goodbye." Mom shut the door. She came up the stairs and entered my room.

"Moooommmm! Why did you kick him out?"

Mom closed the door.

"I recall who he is. He is the boy who bullied you in 4th grade. I remember you coming home crying everyday."

"That was the past mom. He changed. He said he never looked at a girl but me."

"Mhm and that's where the lie comes in. These past few days I saw him with a young girl. I don't know what's going on but I saw them together way too frequently."

"Mom are you sure you are not overthinking?"

"Do I ever overthink? Have I said anything wrong to you before?"