Chapter 6

"Awwwwww! I so regret doing this!"

Kimberly has been whining for the past hour.

"Don't worry Kim. I feel the same way."

I meant I feel the same cause I'm working with you. But also, I have to his every guy in school.

We started building our stall. It's just like the one's back in the 80's.

It's a single stall booth but Kim and ours will be connected. On top it says 'Kissing Booth' in cursive with sparkles. The letters are in gold while our stall is purple.

Next to where we sit, there is the price sign.

Take Advantage, Pay extra (Fine)

Cheek Peck- $5

Lip peck- $10

French kiss- $15

Tongue-French kiss- $20

*Intense make out- $30

I hope no one goes for intense make out for me...

After we were done, I noticed we were on time. The carnival starts at 12 noon. Currently, it's 11:50 am.

"Hey Kim. It's almost time to start."

"OMG really!? Ugh no way!" She get on her seat and started whining and pouting even more.

Why am I stuck with this retarded bitch!?

The carnival started becoming flooded with people from our school and other high school people.

Within 3 minutes, we already had a small line of 8 boys. Well 5 for Kim and 3 for me. I'm actually happy about that.

As I got a cheek peck twice and one lip peck, I saw Kim getting 3 tongue-French, one lip peck, 2 French and 2 cheek pecks.

Good job Kim. You will get us money for France very quickly.

I took a look on the view of the carnival from here. Looks like everyone else is busier than us.

Half of the day went by and the kissing booth is still alive. I kissed guys with hot dog breath, minty breath, food all over their mouth, and also,some mysterious liquid that I don't even want to talk about.

It's half past 5 and my stomach is growling.

"Kim, take up for me. I'm going to go get food."

"Whatever. Make sure you get me something too."

Yeah ok. I got off my seat and started to stroll around in the carnival. There were lots more people for the rides but twice as many for the food. I felt happy seeing these people enjoy our hardship.

Taking the time of my life, I walked over to the hotdog stand and got myself a relish, mustard topped hotdog. The luxury was all there.

Returning to the kissing booth, I remembered to get something or that...it. Using my representation of school president, I was able to get free popcorn.

When I returned, I saw a longer line for my side than on Kim's. How many has she been kissing?

I turned back to take another stroll but a huge obstacle blocked me. The bitch's best friend, Ashley.

Ashley is a freaking retard. It's explains why she is a cheerleader and is dating a player. Plus she is partially a slut. Why bother wearing short shorts and a tank. Just don't wear anything at all.

"Um. Yeah. There is this guuuuuy. He was waiting for you for like 10 minutes. Like that's long. He like really waaaaannnts to meeeeeeet you. Like now."

As much as I'm annoyed with her stupid grammar, I stayed calm.

"Ok I will be there now."

I walked towards the stall and sat in my seat. Without looking up, "Here is your 'something' Kim."

"Oh gee. Thanks. Not. You got a hottie for you, you lucky bitch."

"Thanks slu--"

I looked up, it was Leon.

"Hey Chels." Leon said that with a mix of a gratitude and an evil smirk.

"What do you want?"

"What do you think I'm here for."

"Listen you son of a---"

Everyone stared at me. I grabbed Leon by the collar and whispered.

"--bitch. I still haven't forgiven you yet, and NEVER will. So take your desperate lips and either walk away or go to Kim."

"But I want to do the tongue-French with you".

Everyone 'ooohhhed'.

"Sorry guys. My shift is up."

I started to get off my stool. As I was in the process of doing that, the crowd started to chant.

"Kiss him. Kiss him. Kiss him. Kiss him."

Kim spoke up too.

"Yo bitch. Why not just kiss him and get it over with. He is the hottest guy you can ever get."

I was surprised that Kim has actually said something descant to me.

I went back to my stool and looked at Leon.

"You better not try to do something else."

"Please, $20 is all I have left."

He slammed the 20 on my table and dived in for the lips.