Chapter 16

I was rapidly pulled onto my sofa with him on top of me. He then dived in for the hot volcanic kisses. His mouth was minty fresh with the mix of warmth. I couldnt resist. It was too hard to.

As we pulled out to gasp,

"Didn't you enjoy our joyride session 3 month ago?"

Leon gave me surprised look.

"Looks like someone enjoyed it very well."

"Shut up!"

"Well yes. But I just couldn't stay away from you, your cherry lips, your sexy body, your...prettiness...your...you..."

He dived in for more. It's never ending but more like a dream. His smooth kisses caused me to moan.

"Moan louder!"

I couldn't help it. It's not like I'm doing it on purpose.

His hand started to move and traveled under my pants. His cold fingertips on the bottom of my belly. It lead to shivers.

At that moment, I kicked him on his shin.

"You had enough of me. Now let's take a break. Do you want to eat anything?"

I got up and walked towards the kitchen. On the way, I saw him sitting on the sofa, pouting.

"Aww don't worry. If you are faithful, there will be more surprises on your way."

I glanced at him again. This time, his smile appeared with his gleaming eyes towards me.

With me being satisfied, I turned to walk into the kitchen. As I was making fresh OJ, he ran in and gave me a tight back-hug.

"Surprises eh? Then give them to me right now!"

His voice sounded very devious. The glass I was holding dropped and shattered into pieces as Leon grabbed my waist to kiss me.

If...you continue...this...imma kill...you."

He stopped and let go.

"Now, clean this mess you caused me to do."

Obediently, he grabbed the dust pan and cleaned the floor. Then he grabbed some paper towels and cleaned the OJ.

"Thank you."

He got up and kissed me again. This time, a quick one.

"Ugh LEON!"

"Well I needed something as a prize for cleaning this mess."

"Ok ok. That's enough. Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"No..."

"Yes you do! That's out of my house. Now get out!"

"Damn girl".

"OUT!"

He scrambled out before my head exploded like the tea kettle on boil.

Wait. That wasn't my head. Oh shit.

I realized I left the kettle on the stove for too long.

Ugh. Looks like my mood for tea has disappeared now.

I ate French toast with OJ as breakfast and decided to get ready. I wanted to go back to Leon's and make him beg and apologize. I like to make him feel vulnerable.

My flares on my blue top and my ripped black jeans made me hum a special tune. I hummed it all the way to my car.

"Hello baby. Wanna go for a ride? yes you do. Yes you do!"

The engine sounded to sweet when I started it.

"Oh baby. You sound good this morning!"

I drove from my house to Leon's.

As I parked the car, I saw Leon outside...
With another girl.

The girl looked like my height but damn she has size D boobs. Her butt isn't that big though. But her brunette hair is straight and silky. She has a baby face, which makes her cuter.

They looked like they were flirting with each other, with all that giggling. She gave him a hug with the volume of her giggle being increased. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck. Leon realized what was going on.

Leon shoved her arms away and looked away. As he looked away, his vision found me. We both were shocked.