Chapter 9

I don't know what to do. What should I listen to? My brain was pounding hard. My heart was beating fast. It was as if I was about to explode.

Without any thought, I dipped in for his lips. It was like a reflex but an unintentional reflex. I honestly could have kicked him where his balls were and slapped him. But I didn't.

It all felt weird. As if I'm in a dream. His hands were wrapped around my waist. My hands were on his hair. I couldn't help but stroke his silky smooth hair.

Leon tried new moves on me. He started to play around with my lips. His lips played hide and seek and decided to hug my lips. Then he started biting my lips. That made me pull his hair. Next, his tongue slipped in, making me moan.

The pleasure, the smoothness, the sexiness. It was all an overload. I was surprised that we both aren't tired or breathless yet. Please don't tell me this will be my hobby.

Leon made me fall weak again. The weird thing is, he knew that. His hands tighten around my waist, pulling me in. My arms made his head lean closer. It was to the point where we had no room for each other.

The hot, intense kissing session went on until Leon made a foreign move. His hands started to move upwards underneath my gym t-shirt. As his hands slowly moved upwards, it sent tingly feelings all over my body, which caused me to hold his hair tightly. Also, unintentionally, made me lean in closer, my breasts touching his body.

I started to feel very uncomfortable. His hands continued to run up. He got to the point where he started to play around with my bra strap. That was the limit.

My eyes were wide open. I broke free, kicked his balls and slapped him twice.

"I should have done that earlier."

I unlocked the door and ran away. Checking the time, only 10 minutes past. It felt longer though.

"Ugh...how embarrassing!"

I started to mess up my hair in confusion as I walked up the stairs. When I entered the gym, I caught my coach's attention right away.

"Ms. Parks. Where have you been?"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Yodice. You know is what happens when a girl gotta do her thing. All that cleaning for the first time this month."

She was silent as I have out so many hints that I have my period.

"Nice to know you were cleaning your crap. Now, since you missed out warm-ups, I would like you to do 50 jumping jacks, 30 mountain climbs, 20 pull ups, and 30 push ups. START!" -Whistle-

That bitch! What kind if sub is she. Mrs. Yodice was a permanent substitute teacher for 7 years now. She knows what goes on around here. Sadly, I'm one of the 10 people that knows that.

I started my warm up. It went from 'I don't care' to 'he is so dead'. I started to do the warm ups intensely. That guy better die. Leon is the biggest son of a bitch there is! Who does he think he is?! Playing with a girl's feelings and use her lips as a toy. Is he that desperate for kisses? But why me? Ugh that bastard better get a life! That pedophile!

I finished my warm up and all of a sudden I felt better. Mrs. Yodice blew her whistle.

"Alright girls. Team red won the game. Now, time for you guys to change. Go one. Ms. Parks, please stay around for a bit."

Ugh what now!?

"Yesssssss Mrs. Yodice?"

"Since you spend your sweet ass time in the bathroom but did your warm up, I will give you half credit. Dismissed."

Ok, unfair bitch!

I walked all the way to the back of the locker room because my stuff is there, and no one changes there. This locker room is divided into sections.

Section 1 (the front): that row is filled with quiet nerd that leave early to go to class.

Section 2 (the middle): this is there all the girlies do all their make up, pucker up, dress up, hair, body, you know all those pink and icky stuff.

Section 3 (the side): this where all the sluts are. They are usually the late ones, however they get to class earlier than section 2. These girls grope each other. They see fun in touching each other's bras and boobs. At times, panties too. Sometimes, they take pics of themselves with either bra/panties, each other touching those parts or completely nude (showing their butts or nipples).

Section 4 (back): me.

I am happy on where I am. 75% if the girls in junior year are just nasty!

Now, it's time to go home. I am just glad this day is over. I really needed a break from all this!