Chapter 5

"No. Never. Absolutely no! N TO THE FUCKING O!"

I put all my strength on shooting the darts directly at Leon's forehead and nose.

Of course, I mean on a pice of paper with his face on it. I got it from the office, sneaking in to get his portfolio. Apparently, he was a straight A student with perfect records. That just pisses me even more!

"Go DIE! GO JUMP OFF A FUCKING CLIFF! GET EATEN BY SHARKS! I HOPE A TRAIN RUNS OVER YOU! MAKE SURE YOU EXPLODE IN A ---"

"Is that what you think of me?" Leon was standing in front of my door. Behind him was Ryan.

"Sorry Chels. I couldn't do anything. "He wanted to talk to you really badly and forced himself in..."

Now I'm furious.

"BOTH OF YOU. GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! NOW!!!"

Both of them started to scram and went out the door. I followed behind them so I can talk to them. I don't want to do it in my house with that rat around!

"What do you want Ryan?"

"Well, since you left early without going to any of your club activities..."

'"Oh right. Shit. I'm so sorry. I was soooo fus-str-ated, I forgot about that. I'm so sorry, I will make it up to you later."

"You better! Anyways, it's the time of year when we start planning for the carnival."

"Ugh."

"Yes I know. This time, the juniors are in charge. Everyone chose you to represent the juniors and take charge."

"Seriously!" Dammit! I should have gone there. Uggghhh!"

"Too bad. Majority rules. Anyways, we have picked out what we want for the carnival. Here is the draft. You just need to confirm it."

"Ok will go later. What are YOU here for Leon?"

"I never got your answer."

"Well it's what you just heard. NOW STOP BOTHERING ME!"

Both of them ran away.

"Now that's more like it."

I went back to shooting poison parts at Leon.

After my satisfaction of throwing and ripping up that jerk's face, I opened the paper that Ryan gave me.

Tip a troll- Cathy

Dead dreams (roller coaster)- Roxy

Shuffle board bowling- Michael

Krazy kans- Jack

Bottle ring toss- Alexis

Chinatown express (ride)- Kevin

Balloon pop- Carmen

Slingshot (ride) - Mckenzie

Watergun rush- James

Crush (ride) - Emily

Food stands - Alan, Daisy, April, and Diego

Umbrella spin (ride) - Derek

Fortune teller- Ryan

Kissing booth- Kimberly and Chelsea

What? WHAT!? ME? KISSING BOOTH!? OH HELL NAWH!

1. I'm with that girly pink bitch.

2. Me? Kissing almost all the boys in our high school? No....this can't be.

I called Ryan.

"Yello?"

"WHAT IS THE FUCKING MEANING OF THIS!? Me doing the kissing booth? In what rule or law says I have to be involved in kissing??"

"Calm down Chels. We picked you because you are really popular. If we put the two most popular girls for the kissing booth, all of the boys will go, maybe twice for a kiss. This way, we can earn lost of money for the school. If we earn more than $15,000 , this year maybe the juniors can go on a trip to France."

"FRANCE!?"

"Yep."

"Ok fine I'm in. But only for the trip to France."

"Of course. Is the draft ok?"

"Yeah so far it's good."

"Perfect! Alright that's good. Make sure you come to the meeting next week!"

"Yeah yeah yeah."

"Bye."

"See you."

I hung up. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I squealed to the top of my lungs.

"France. Paris. Omg! I can't believe it! We better make it this year!"

Without having any worries or problems in the world, I started to plan out how the booth should look like for the carnival.

"This carnival better be kickass!"