Chapter 1

"A little bit more...done!" I closed my compact and put it in my make up bag.

"I look glamorous."

Getting out of the girls bathroom all freshen up, it's going to be a good day.

"Hey Chelsea."

"What up my home girl?"

"Ooh Chelsea, love that smoking ice lipstick."

"Yo what up Chels?"

"Omg Chelsea love the outfit -air kisses- "

"Hey Chelsea. Thanks for saving me the other day. Here is your notebook."

"Thanks". You hear that? That is my popularity in this school. In Matt Smith High.

It was a struggle getting towards the top. My past have been dark but I don't want that to happen again. In elementary I was a gross freak. Picking my nose, getting messy, fight over things. In middle school, I tried to act like a girl but my boyish habits overtook me. Now, I am a girl in pretty cloths and make up. I have a kind personality with looks.

"Hey Chels!" A 5'7" guy wearing a red polo and khaki pants walked towards me.

"Oh, hey Ryan!" He is a very close friend of mine. We knew each other since kindergarten and were in every class together. He accepted me for who I am. We share every secret but have no feelings for each other.

"Hey, um, can you help me with the geometry homework. I didn't get this triangle problem."

"Um, sure! Just cut this triangle through here and now you have a 30-60-90 triangle. The base is 20, so the leg is 10. Remember it's x, 2x, x √3."

Ryan looked at me as if I was his savior.

"Thank you thank you thank you!"

"No problem Ryan. It's what I do."

The bell has rung and I find my way to class when a couple of girls in pink pushed me down to the floor.

"Where you going whore? You don't belong here you asshole. Get out of our way bitch!"

"Look who's talking slut. Go back to you job, prostitution. You belong there you blonde dumbbitch!"

A girly...more like sissy fight broke out. Skirts were pulled, tops were ripped, jewelry snapped and hair was pulled. This fight continued until someone broke us up.

Usually it would be some random student that's in the hallway but this time it's the principal. Principal Larry Jacobs.

"Girls. Office. Now."

Me: "Yes Principal Jacobs.

The girls: "ugh fine Jacobs."

Principal Jacobs is a middle aged man that loves to look professional and is a neat freak. However during his free time, he acts like a cool teen and treat everyone.

We enter his old vintage brown office. Three seats were already prepared for us.

"Girls. I have been hearing for the past few weeks that you girls always end up into cat fights whenever you run into each other. What's the story?"

I decided to speak up before those lying brats do. "Principal Jacobs. I was minding my own business and was finding my was to class then these girls pushed me to the floor and cursed me out. I was trying to defend myself and get out of their way, but the cat fight started."

"Girls. Is this true?"

Silence.

"You know how much I hate lies. So please be honest here. Is. This. All. True?"

The girls nodded.

"Ok that settles it then. Girls, you get a month of detention. Chelsea, here is your hall pass. Go back go class."

The girls groaned.

"Thank you Principal Jacobs."

I skipped my way out and into the hallway. As a straight A student, this would definitely happen to me. I am totally perfect.

'You are not perfect. Who do you think you are to say that?'

Stopping in my tracks, I turned to see if anyone was stalking me. Plus, if that voice was said aloud or through mind.

"Mind reading. Can't be. Such things don't exist in this world."

I flipped my silky brunette hair and continued skipping.

'Who says it doesn't exist?'

'Again with that voice.'

I turned again and scanned the hallway. Empty. As I turned back, I was shocked to death. There was a guy in front of me.

"Aahhh." I let out a sigh. "Ugh what is wrong with you? Nearly scared me to death.

"Sorry, can't help it. You should have known someone was here princess. That voice means you are not alone."

"That voice...was you?"

"Oh...you seem to be very smart princess." He clapped. "Congrats. You caught on."

This guy. I was this close on killing him. However, even though I am a junior in this school, I have never seen him before. This guys with bold black glasses, name brand clothing and Jordans. His hair seem to suit him so well too, with that wave that takes all his hair from the left to his right. But he is too good to be Ken.

"Name's Leon. I am a transfer student. That explains why you haven't seen me in the last 2 years. Last time I check I am in all your classes, so please take care of me. Also, my advice to you, don't be too full of yourself."

He walked away as if he owns this place.

Aish! Who the hell is he!? Who is he to tell me his advice!? He doesn't even know me!

Standing in the same place where he left me, I stomped in place as I messed up my hair with both of my hands.

What's wrong with these people!?