Chapter 4

"I'm sorry...what did you just say?" As much as him breaking a rule of mine and my pencil snapped, I'm about to snap too.

"I want to give another try on asking you out again." He looked very serious.

With finger gestures, "Um..not going to happen!"

"What now?"

"What do you mean "what now?" I don't want to go out with a guy like...YOU. You look like a player that have dated sluts and maybe had sex with a few of them. I do t want to be in your collections of---". My mouth was covered up by his hand.

"Will you just SHUT UP!? Why are you saying things that doesn't make sense. More importantly, isn't true!?"

I removed his hand from my mouth since it was on my mouth for more than a minutes. It felt gross. "Then what's your story."

"I would admit that there were so many pretty goddesses in London. Those pretty hair, beautiful face, perfect structure, cute laughs..."

"OK get to your point already!" It was starting to get annoying.

"Ok ok! Geez! Anyways, with all those goddesses, I have not gone out with any one of them. I was in a search for you. Now that I found you in this school, I want you to give me a chance. I couldn't stop thinking about you from the last 7 years. Plus I apologize for the inappropriate behavior in 4th grade."

"Please would YOU just SHUT UP! I had enough of your crap and I don't want to deal with more. I can't believe I have to deal with you in EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. MY. CLASS. Mr. Byron. May I please use the bathroom (whisper: so I can get away from this asshole!)"

"Yes you may."

I took out my phone and texted Ryan
-Come 2 te bathroom on te 3rd fl. NOWZ!-

I got up from my seat and stick my tongue out to Leon. He was expressionless and went went back to his drawing. Ugh, how annoying.

Ryan and I met up in a minute in front of the bathroom. I pulled him to the staircase, so we won't grab any attention from teachers, or students.

"Guess what?"

"What?" Ryan'a tone sounds like he wants to go home.

"Leon sits next to me in every class and now he said he wants to ask me out."

This woke Ryan up. "DAMN! REALLY?"

"Yeah he said even though there were so many pretty girls, well in my terms sluts, in London but he didn't go out with any one of then because he thought about me. That asshole stalked me to this school to ask me out. I mean what the fuck is his problem. That botch should die for all I know. I fucking hate that player!"

I slammed my fists against the wall. "Uuurrrrggggghhhhh!"

"Don't worry Chels. Probably he changed."

"Players NEVER change!"

"How do you know he is a player?"

"HE JUST FREAKING IS!"

"Ok chills. So you officially hate him?"

"Yes! I don't give a shit for this bastard!"

"Ok...we are settled for that. So you will just avoid him from now on?"

"Currently I'm thinking about that. I will probably think of a plan soon. Thanks Ryan. I feel better now!"

I gave Ryan a hug and went back to Byron's class.

There, I see Leon with his head down. Awwww, is he crying? How sick!

I went to my seat with a new pencil and started drawing again with a new sheet of paper. As I sat down, making creeks with my stool, he lifted his head and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh, you came..."

"Is it any important to you?"

"Well, yes because I want your answer."

"Hmm. My answer. You want an answer? Well now you got it! I say a fucking no!"

The bell rung. I slammed my hands on the desk and got up. Swinging my bag, nearly hitting leon's face, I walked out not caring about anything else around me.

Thank god this day over!