Uno.

Klay Thompson.

"You gonna meet us there bruh ?" Kevin asked me, slapping my shoulder. We just won against the Magic and everyone was in good spirits. Since the game was early , Giselle and JaVale were having a small get together at their house.

"I mean I guess."

"It's not like he was doing anything else anyway."

"I do things outside of my career." I defended.

"Like what ? Give me one thing and it's not Rocco or that weird nerd shit you like." Draymond said, putting back on his shirt. I didn't say anything as I got my stuff together. They all started laughing and I shook my head.

"I'll meet y'all there."

"Alright brother."

I walked out to see cameras still outside. I ignored them as I walked to my car. I got in my Maybach and drove home. I fed Rocco and let him out and Mikey walked in.

 I fed Rocco and let him out and Mikey walked in

"You already back from your game ?"

"Yeah."

He kicked off his shoes by the front door and looked at me.

"You going to bed this early ?"

"Nah. I'm going out." I spoke, awkwardly, rocking back and forth on my heels. His face had a look of surprise and he smiled a little bit.

"Really ?"

I nodded my head.

"Well have fun but not too much fun." He said, winking extra hard at me , causing me to laugh. He went upstairs and I left again. I pulled up to JaVale's house obviously late since everyone else was here. Even Zaza was here. I got out and shut the door and noticed the side was open. I walked through the side and I saw everyone talking and eating and drinking.

"Wow I thought you would flake like last time." JaVale told me, slapping my arm roughly. I grimaced lowly. Giselle came up and smiled up at me before giving me an one arm hug.

"It's nice to see you Klay."

"Good to see you too."

She smiled and walked away with JaVale watching her walk away. I shook my head at him and he turned back to me. He stood beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Man you gotta stop being weird. Go get some food."

I nodded and walked away. I stood in line , listening to everyone else's conversation.

"Girl you here about that Tristan Thompson cheating ?" Kevin's girlfriend , Cassandra tell Ayesha.

"He grimey as I don't know what , he's giving basketball players a bad name."

I sat down with my plate , picking off of it. I wasn't really hungry so I ate what I liked the most and kept it at that. I ended throwing my plate away and looking around. I really didn't fit sometimes in this team. Everyone was so outgoing and chill but I just wasn't like them. Everyone has their own quirks and whatnot but I felt like I get picked on for mine. 

"Why you sitting there by yourself ?" Steph asked me, pulling out a chair and sitting next to me. I just shrugged.

"I'm just chilling."

"C'mon man live a little. " He said, pushing my shoulder. 

"I am . I'm here aren't I ?" I snarled.  He looked at me with a little surprise.

"Well I'm gonna go since you got an attitude."

I sighed as he got up and walked away. I stood up and threw my trash away before leaving. It's not like anyone was noticing I was gone. I drove to a small local bar and sat down.

"Hey famous boy."

I noticed it was Barbara. She was an older white woman that worked when I was in here and called me Famous boy since of my status in the world and who I was.

"Hey." I waved slightly and smiling.

"Usual ?"

I nodded my head. She poured my shots and looked at me.

"I gotta get off my shift but I'll see you sometime soon."

"Bye Barb."

"Bye famous boy." She said before putting on her jacket leaving.  I smiled , just remembering the first day I met her. I just needed something to fill me up quickly and she gave me the perfect thing to drink and she talked to me when I needed. She was just like my mom so if my mom never answered the phone , I knew I could come to the bar and talk to her. Chris Brown's With You played in the background.

 And oh! I'm into you, and girl, no, one else would do

'Cause with every kiss and every hug

You make me fall in love

And now I, no I can't be the only one

I bet his heart's all over the world tonight

With the love of his life who feel

What I feel when I'm with you

A tap was placed on my shoulder and I looked up. A girl with long dark red hair and tattoos looked at me. She was about 5'10 and had big brown eyes.

"Yes ?"

"I just wanted to let you know you have a great smile and you should smile more often."

I looked at her in confusion but she smiled at me showing me her full set of white teeth.

"Um thanks ?"

"You're welcome. Bye Handsome." She said before walking away. My eyes followed her as she walked out the door and into the night. Something about her vibe was different so I quickly paid my tab and chased after her. She got into a Red Jeep and pulled off. She was stopped by the light and I ran up to the window.

"What's your name ?" I asked her. She smirked at me.

"Maybe the next time you see me , I'll let you know."

The light changed green and she looked back forward.

"Bye handsome smile."

She pulled off and I watched her drive off into the night with her on my mind.

I have to find out who she is.

I need you boo, I gotta see you boo