We won, obviously!

The second game was a partnered game. We all had to have one partner. Niall and I were partners and we came in second. Harry and Zayn came in first (I know, surprising isn't it?) and Louis and Liam came in third (Ha! Take that, Louis!)

We are finally on to the third game that the employee already explained. It's every person for his or her self.

I have finally gotten the hang of it and I'm so excited for this last game! It will determine the winner of the bet!

We ran as fast as we could as the dude counted down from fifteen. I looked around, confused.

Where to hide?

I smiled in happiness as I found a fortress. I ran around it as sat down just as I heard the dude's voice.

"One! Game on!" he hollered.

I peeked above the barrier and looked around. No one in sight and I kind of felt scared.

Suddenly, I heard a beeping sound that was similar to the sound that was made whenever someone shoots.

I heard a horrific scream before laughter. It sounded like Niall! No! Poor Niall!

"Haha! Sucker! You're out!" I heard Louis voice scream.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" Niall cried out.

"She wasn't ready!" Liam's voice called out. I laughed quietly as I remembered random vines that had that phrase in them. "Oh shit!" he cursed as he realized that he had made himself noticeable.

"Oh there you are Liam!" Louis said happily before I heard the similar beeping and Liam scream.

"Wait... Why did my light turn off?" Liam asked. He's asking about the light on our hats, I realized.

"You're dead, dimshit!" Louis laughed.

"But this didn't happen when we were playing in teams!"

"Yeah, it did, mate. So, you didn't notice that the whole time?!" Louis asked, surprised.

I heard a sigh before Liam spoke up.

"I guess not. Jade, you better get revenge for Niall and I!"

"Yeah!" Niall agreed.

I quietly snickered as it went silent again. The silence is very uncomfortable.

"Jade! Come out, come out wherever you are!" Louis called.

"You wish!" I scoffed silently.

I got back up and looked around. I saw someone moving behind the barrier across from me. At first, I thought it was Liam but then I focused harder and realized that it was Harry.

Aw, I don't want to shoot Harry.

Maybe later, I thought as I crouched back down.

I heard the padding of feet coming closer before I heard a thump.

"Oh fuc*!" I recognized the voice as Zayn's and I had to stifle my laughter.

I peeked over the barrier again and silently laughed as I saw Zayn on the floor. He got up and wiped the dust off of his black jeans.

"Fuc*ing trees these days," he muttered under his breath. "It's the fuc*ing third time I've tripped over a plastic tree today!" he whispered to himself.

I had to try so hard to not burst out laughing. I feel bad for Zayn!

I have found my victim!

Zayn put his gun on the floor and started fixing his hair.

Ha! He put down his only defence! How stupid can boys be?!

I got my gun ready and slid my index finger over to the trigger. He suddenly looked up and I pressed the trigger. The gun beeped continuously as I watched Zayn's light go out.

"Aw, fuc*! Are you serious right now? Who did that?!" Zayn asked out loud, not bothering to be quiet anymore.

I ducked back down and covered my mouth with my hand so that I wouldn't laugh.

God, I feel bad for him!

"Whatever!" he groaned and walked back to the main area. He kept mumbling profanities under his breath as he walked away.

Suddenly, someone burst out laughing behind the barrier that I noticed earlier. I recognized the laugh as Harry's.

"That was too funny!" he said out loud.

Tsk tsk, I thought as I aimed for Harry's hat. The similar beeping went off as Harry's light went out.

"Hey! Who did that?! I was actually surviving this time!" Harry grumbled as I ducked back down.

Ha! What goes around, comes around, Harry.

I slouched against the barrier and was about to sigh until I saw something move from the corner of my eye. I had to stifle a gasp as I saw Niall leaning against the other end of my barrier.

"Niall?" I hissed.

He turned his head towards me and smiled as he waved. He's acting like this is perfectly normal!

"What're you doing here?!" I asked, not wanting to get caught.

"Sitting." he stated.

"No shit!" I giggled quietly along with Niall. "No, actually."

"I want to help you!" he whispered.

I nodded, uncertain. "Come here then!" I whispered.

He nodded and crawled towards me. "You can trust me, I have a plan!" he smiled brightly at me.

"Okay! Tell me!" I said as Niall leaned into my ear and started whispering the plan.

His plan is absolute genius and I hope to win this time!

"Yeah but what if he doesn't fall for it?" I asked Niall.

"Oh trust me, he will. He's a huge softie for girls under the sass he shows!" Niall informed me.

I nodded and gave him a hug. "Thanks, Niall!"

He smiled at me and wished me good luck before disappearing.

Time to put the plan into play!