What's Next

I don't think I really have to make this but I am anyway. So as promised I shall be starting on Kingdom Hearts II. The story is titled The Dark's Keeper. I'll have it up pretty soon as the prologue is done but nothing else is. I'll try to keep the update schedule as regular as possible until the end when I suddenly update like four chapters in one day for some reason.

The story is going to be pretty scattered jumping between what my three heartless are doing. I have a general idea of where things are going I just have to plan out everything in more detail.

Also while I'm here. I want to thank you all for your support. It's because of I have the motivation to write these stories. Words can not express my gratitude. Everything from the votes, to comments that just make laugh, to the support of relationships that I was hinting at. It brightens my day and no matter my mood makes me remember why I bother writing these stories. I'm always happy to hear what you have to say and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Even if it's just something random.

So that's what's going on my friends. I will get right on working on Dark's Keeper. It'll be fun since Kingdom Hearts II is my favorite of all Kingdom Hearts games. Thank you all so much and I hope to see you at the next story. Peace out.

 Peace out

P.S. Here's a preview of the cover.